2003 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2003 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

I still need to come up with a name for it. It'll take some time. The Tank2 didn't get it's Tank designation until 6 months after I bought it.
    Anyways, 2003 Lincol Town Car Siganture. Dark Pearl Blue. Loaded. Moonroof, heated seats, power everything, 6-disc CD changer(from when they were cool). It had 98,059.4 miles on it as I drove it off the lot yesterday.
    By the way, it does have a K-Code rear end; Limited Slip 3.55s.
    It's super clean and I'll be posting more pics up today and stuff that gets done. Whenever it gets done.
    Until then:

Rides like a dream. I love it!

-ryan s.
    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
    Originally posted by pantera77
    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Love it! Good luck with it.
    2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
    2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
    Past Panthers
    1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
    if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Very Nice! I'm Jealous!!!

I'm looking for an 04+ in the same exterior color right now. Came upon one a few weeks ago, but the interior was kind of beat so I passed. Hoping to find one within the next 6 months so I can retire my Turbo Coupe from DD duty.

Good Luck with it! Hope it treats you well!

Comment

Super nice!

Pete
        Originally posted by gadget73
        For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
        1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
        1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Very cool. Great that it has posi already. Is it a dual exh. car? Finding a used system might be a cheap upgrade if it does not already have them.
          03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
          02 SL500 Silver Arrow
          08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
          12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Does it have a trunk muncher?
            '79 Continental Town Car
            '90 Crown Victoria LTD
            '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

It has duals and the trunk muncher. Just picked up floor mats and washer juice today.

-ryan s.
              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
              97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--

Comment

Nice, Very Nice.

Husky will make a set of front "diamond plate" liners for you in the appropriate color. They trashed the rear molds already. They do not list the fronts any more but if you ask the order clerk to let you talk to the guy who runs the molding, he will probably help you out.
                03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
                02 SL500 Silver Arrow
                08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
                12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
                  It has duals and the trunk muncher.
                  I thought all 03+ actually had the power closing trunk not just the muncher. I know the 09 I drove did.
                  2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                  2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                  Past Panthers
                  1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                  if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Looks great Ryan! So what be the plans with this one?

sigpic
                    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Plans are:
                      -tint the windows
                      - HIDs
                      - intake
                      -Trac-Lok
                      - better speakers and a 2 din head unit

That's about it.

-ryan s.
                      03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

it's got cd and tape! why u need new head unit lol

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I didn't know that the head units on newer Town Cars were made by Alpine! That's pretty cool.

1989 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series | 249k miles, current project car
                          2018 BMW 430i xDrive M-Sport | 50k miles
                          2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport | 97k miles

Comment

So I went to the local Ford Dealer yesterday, because I was trying to figure out the interior color. I got the code from the door, and there were NO RESULTS ON GOOGLE.
                            So they printed me off a build sheet. For free.
                            The color is actually True Blue.
                            The interior color is Dark Stone.
                            And it came off the assembly line on 05/08/2003.
                            There's just a ton of good info on it. I'll scan it and post later.
                            The build sheed also says it has a open 3.27s, but the door sticker says K-code. There's only one way to find out. I gotta go low-crawl!

-ryan s.
                            03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Originally posted by tjc78 View Post
                              I thought all 03+ actually had the power closing trunk not just the muncher. I know the 09 I drove did.
                              The 2010 model I rented had the full power trunk as well. It looks like it has the motor for it. I just have to go into the trunk and check it out. It could be a bad fuse.

-ryan s.
                              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Working...
                              X