Top Shelf Powder Coating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Shelf Powder Coating

Here is the offical GMN page for Top Shelf Coatings!
    We offer sandblasting, polishing and powder coating. Located in Niagara Falls, NY, we are a smaller sized operation (for now), accomodating parts 21"wide, 15" tall and 36" deep, until the 6ft x 6ft x 6ft oven is complete.
    The website is under construction and the price sheet should be completed shortly.
    All parts that are powder coated require sandblasting, unless only a clear coat is desired. The price of sandblasting is included in ALL prices.
    Also available, are clear coats, which are also inlcuded in the prices of ANY ITEM that are powder coated. That is, if a high gloss look is desired.

Feel free to Personal Message (PM) on GMN, email me at topshelfcoatings@gmail.com.

I will still post updates on the Top Shelf page in Off-Topic : http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...Powder-Coating

There will be discounts available to GMN members and well as other specials.

Thank you for the support and thanks for looking!

-ryan s.
    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
    Originally posted by pantera77
    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Closed.

-ryan s.
      08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
      03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
      97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
      94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
      73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
      12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
      Originally posted by pantera77
      Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

No time, it's taking over his life and affecting his true job work performance
          - Juan
          -White 1995 Grand Marquis, 16xxxx -Muffler delete with straight pipe in place -Custom gauges by Scott -KYB shocks -Nightshaded tail lights -Blacked out rear fascia -All auxiliary lights LEDs -3 broken window motors -6w LED CHMSL mod -101mm intake snout made with duct hose -Gatorback Belt -180 T-Stat -P&P TB -Gods Head badge in rear -Good Ole' K&N Air Filter -2005 Mustang Wheels with 1.5" F and 2" R Spacers -Cady 4 Tone Horn -Mercury Sable Console w/ Cut Seats -Taurus SHO Spoiler (Pending Application)

-2nd panther owned. '03 black n white CVPI, sold.

Comment

yeah. saw the other thread

Comment

Working...
            X