No announcement yet.

Parting Out 81 MGM 2 Door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please get pictures of the front and rear seats. I am looking to replace both if the color and condition is right. I will send you a PM.

Comment

The drivers switch panel is good shape but the passenger switch panel the ash tray lid does not stay shut.

Comment

Any word on the plate holder?

Comment

Sorry about that. Checked it the other day and meant to reply. It is the center mount, sorry

Comment

Any word on the trim?

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
            1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
            1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
            2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
            2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Sorry, I have not had a chance to get a shipping quote on the trim. Ive spent all weekend getting ready to go on leave to Illinois during this week. Ill try to get the trim off today and this week. Dont want to mess it up for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by RAVES5803 View Post
                Sorry, I have not had a chance to get a shipping quote on the trim. Ive spent all weekend getting ready to go on leave to Illinois during this week. Ill try to get the trim off today and this week. Dont want to mess it up for ya.

No worries mang and thanks. Im not in a big rush.

Comment

how good are the doors? (don't care about the trim,interior panels,just the doors and the glass)

Comment

Sorry, doors are sold already.

Comment

Here's some pics of what you guys were asking about. Let me know if the condition is ok. On the radio, the speakers are terrible so I really dont know if it works properly. It turns on and picks up stations but they all sound terrible.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0727.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	1270599Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0726.jpg
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	1270600Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0729.jpg
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	1270601Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0728.jpg
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	1270602Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0730.jpg
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	1270603Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0731.jpg
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	1270604Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0732.jpg
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	1270605Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0733.jpg
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	1270606

Comment

I will for sure take the lower chrome trim(rockers/doors/rear quarters). The coach lamps are too far gone for my liking. I wouldent mind the "marquis brougham" script from the trunk lid and the trunk lock cover.

Too bad your so far away, the interior is the same color as mine. Could use some interior trim peices.

Comment

The trunk lock cover is pretty well faded out. I can get a pic of it if you'd like? I kinda figured on the marker lights. Do you need the wheel moldings as well?

Comment

What interior trim pieces do you need? Some are in good shape, some are not.

Comment

If the wheel moldongs are in good shape, I can take those too. Actually, does the car have a tilt wheel or standard column? I would like the column shroud plastic and such. On my car, the part where the drivers seat belt runs is broken. But, that panel is too brittle. I would probably get broken during shipping. So dont worry about it lol.

Comment

Is that "BRIGHT" trim I see on the back window pic? Or is it just badly faded "crinkle" finish painted trim? I have a wanted post looking for bright trim.

MIKE

Comment

Working...
                                X