No announcement yet.

NOS Ford Cassette box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thain, you should buy that for your continental. Would complete the look of rare and weird!

Comment

I don't own any tapes, and I'm really not motivated to buy any. Also I suspect the black box would look a little out of place.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I will offer this nos. cassette box for the last time before listing it on EBay. $50 includes shipping.

Comment

Sold !!

Comment

Cool. I would like to see one installed in a car. Looks like a town car on the box (I seen from other ads). Fits well there in the center.
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Thats a unique option, never seen anything like it.
              I find it interesting I completely missed seeing this post for the 7 years its been around.

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Guy View Post
                Thats a unique option, never seen anything like it.
                I find it interesting I completely missed seeing this post for the 7 years its been around.
                I am in the same boat. Could be because I recently installed a factory cassette deck back into the vehicle that I now notice the thread.... that and because it was bumped up again by Tom.
                ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Yes I wish someone would have bought it much earlier. There is one on Ebay for $150 a few days ago. Mine was listed there for $149. I offer some things here hoping someone might be interested first. Rather see a fellow member benefit. The person who got it is a member so it has a good home. Hope we will see it installed soon. It think it will be in a period correct car.
                  Maybe someone will want the 3 Ford demo cassette tapes. ?
                  Last edited by Mainemantom; 12-26-2020, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
                    The person who got it is a member so it has a good home. Hope we will see it installed soon. It think it will be in a period correct car.

Me too. Do you know what type of car the member has?

I read that it is somewhat shock proof from another ad. Must be some sorta dampening inside the case to protect the cassettes.

Really want to see one installed.
                    ~David~

Comment

I think it is a Full size panther. It was one of those cool options like the hand held cb radio, that was part of the stereo system.

Comment

Working...
                      X