What do you need? i might have it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you need? i might have it.

hate to be blunt, but i need to sell stuff asap, health insurance company raised my rates and charging me an administration fee for the new term.

got lots of stuff to sell asap so i dont lose my health insurance and telephone..... cant lose either cause i got doc appts out the wazoo and i will be going back into the hospital for another operation...... also need coal in a few days.

have lots of parts, mostly box related stuff but i do have some late model brake parts.......let me know what your looking for and i will see if i have it and give you a price.

thanks

scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Right off hand, I could use drivers door (armrest) light lens, dome light housing, and a front door lock actuator. All for a 91 LS.
    1991 Grand Marquis LS.
    2001 Mustang Bullitt (bought new)

Comment

I need a front bumper for towncar and quarter extension with turn signal lens if you got any around.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbullitt View Post
        Right off hand, I could use drivers door (armrest) light lens, dome light housing, and a front door lock actuator. All for a 91 LS.
        What color do you need? Scott's got a few.

Comment

Have any base model interior stuff? arm rest pads, and the backs to the seats.

Rear bumper reinforcement?
          -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Originally posted by hotrodtc View Post
            I need a front bumper for towncar and quarter extension with turn signal lens if you got any around.
            year of the towny? i can get out next week if the doc allows me to, i know theres good front bumpers. anything i dont have but i can get i need payment of the parts first tho.
            what side extension and lens do you need? i have at least one side in stock

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbullitt View Post
              you need the whole armrest or just the lens? pretty sure i have a lens and i have a blue door armrest
              dome light housing and an original lock actuator i gotta dig......i know i have one new in package aftermarket door lock actuator here tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
                Have any base model interior stuff? arm rest pads, and the backs to the seats.

Rear bumper reinforcement?
                no on the base model interior stuff but i will look when i go to the yards.
                i have a roundy box bumper here will that reinforcement work?

Comment

Any HO TB's (not explorer's I have plenty of those), and a bored out lopo EGR spacer?
                  Any HO valve covers?

A whole 79-87 CV front end
                  2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                  2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                  2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                  1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Two door driver window switch and door pulls?
                    @Ryan.Madison68

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                      no on the base model interior stuff but i will look when i go to the yards.
                      i have a roundy box bumper here will that reinforcement work?
                      Hmmm, aerobox? I doubt it...my rear one in my box is all rotted out. If i think of anything more I need I'll post! It'd be cool to be able to help you out and score parts as well!
                      -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

year of the towny? i can get out next week if the doc allows me to, i know theres good front bumpers. anything i dont have but i can get i need payment of the parts first tho.
                        what side extension and lens do you need? i have at least one side in stock
                        Mine is a 88 I've found a 85 with a really clean one but I've been told there longer then the 88-89 . The fiberglass piece that goes between the header panel and the fender for the drivers side.

Comment

Hi Scott,
                          I am looking for a left rear bumber guard for a 1991 Grand Marquis. Also for the same car I need the three AC vent louvers starting from the left and two in the middle. The fourth on the right is good. Any door pulls in grey would be great too.
                          A complete non electric antenna too.
                          Thank you,
                          Mike
                          90 Colony Park LS with GT 40 heads and intake. HO cam, 65 MM TB, 67 MM EGR spacer. Has a 75 MM Pro Flow mass air sensor. Borla XS mufflers. 3L55. Shift kit, 2000 stall Tq convertor...Bilstein shocks, front and rear sway bars.
                          90 Colony Park LS 64,000 miles all original. 3L55 tow package....front and rear sway bars.
                          91 Grand Marquis GS....HO motor..Bilstein shocks poly bushings and police swaybars. This one handles the best.
                          70 Torino Squire with M code 351 Cleveland 3.00 has Magnaflow mufflers. Hidden headlights and power windows. All original

Comment

i'll look for what i have and send out pm's tommorow, just had a procedure done at the surgeons office and i'm hurtin so i'm gonna get some rest

Comment

you need the whole armrest or just the lens? pretty sure i have a lens and i have a blue door armrest
                              dome light housing and an original lock actuator i gotta dig......i know i have one new in package aftermarket door lock actuator here tho.
                              Just the lens. Door panels are good, except for the pull handle. I'll find something to wrap it with (like burgundy electrical tape.)

Let me know what you come up with. My dome light is pitted. If I don't find one, I'll clean mine up and paint it burgundy as well.
                              1991 Grand Marquis LS.
                              2001 Mustang Bullitt (bought new)

Comment

Working...
                              X