ScottFest 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
    Bring along. May as well get him used to hanging out with crazy people early on.
    lack of time/money/willingness of the wife/willingness to drive 1500 miles again.
    I need a rest.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
      Well, if I follow the trend of bringing a new car to SF every year, the Town Car would have to come. But I'm not sure which one (or two) are going to make it just yet. Way too early to tell.
      And there's going to be prizes.

-ryan s.
      Thought we were racing TOJ2 vs Vicky?

Comment

That still sounds solid. We can do that! And the second car.... we'll see.

-ryan s.
        08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
        03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
        97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
        94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
        73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
        12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
        Originally posted by pantera77
        Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Pretty sure I can make it this year! And may bring along a friend too if he's available.
          -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

to early too tell at this point not sure what I will be doing for work at that point

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

I didn't make it last year, due to personal issues. I'm actually glad I didn't go, because that weekend was when I met my lady.

I'd like to make it this year, with one of my hot rods. We'll see how my budget works out.

I may combine it with a little road trip.
              **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
              **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
              **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
              **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

if you come, it must be in a Ford product, else I'm going to be forced to bring my Chevy. Amusingly the S10 would royally kick ass in a burnout contest. Nothing quite like a peg leg with cheap tires and no weight over the axle when you've got the large optional engine.
                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

You should come on down, Nate. We want to drag race this year, because, well, weather cancelled all weekend. Even when they said they were open.
                  And that's how we became "Children of the Corn"......

-ryan s.
                  03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                  97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--

Comment

I'll be in a Ford product.

Although I shouldn't be, I'm looking at Ford trucks. I'd like an '05-'07 RC 4x4 F350, 6.0, with the ZF6. Preferably an XLT, but I'd do an XL.

If I bring my Mustang, I'll make some passes. It runs in the high 12s. I'd love to get beat by a box panther.
                    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                      I didn't make it last year, due to personal issues. I'm actually glad I didn't go, because that weekend was when I met my lady.

I'd like to make it this year, with one of my hot rods. We'll see how my budget works out.

I may combine it with a little road trip.
                      I want to see what became of project 79! Bring that please!?

Comment

John, I'm ready for this showdown!

-ryan s.
                        03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                          I want to see what became of project 79! Bring that please!?
                          Looks the same as it did at Quaker Steak and Lube in March of 2009, right after it was finished. But theres a dent in the roof.

And its all done underneath, and there are new goodies under the hood.

Comment

lets just hope i'm able to get around in august......right now i cant do much of anything, gettin sore from laying around too but moving around hurts way more.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                              Looks the same as it did at Quaker Steak and Lube in March of 2009, right after it was finished. But theres a dent in the roof.

And its all done underneath, and there are new goodies under the hood.
                              Well I never saw it cause I never went to Quaker Steak and Lube... BRING IT

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                              lets just hope i'm able to get around in august.......
                              I certainly hope so mang!

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                                lets just hope i'm able to get around in august......right now i cant do much of anything, gettin sore from laying around too but moving around hurts way more.
                                .......ill be there...and if I have to carry you around on my back we will make it work!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X