Stopping by to say Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stopping by to say Hi

My name is Shawn and I'm on my 3rd box. My first one was a maroon 88 Crown Victoria with grey interior. I never named it. My second one was a 1989 Crown Victoria, and it was white with blue interior. I called it The White Knight. My current vehicle is a 1990 Grand Marquis Colony Park. Its bright red with wood grain, and a dark red interior. I call it Big Red. It happens to be down for repair thanks to some broken steering box bolts. I felt compelled to join the forum because I wanted to be able to talk with intelligent people in regards to keeping my car alive, and modifications I had heard whispers about over the last few years.

Shawn "shadowhauk"
    Big Red- 1990 Grand Marquis Colony Park. Red with Woodgrain. Dual exhaust with air shocks.

Welcome! You've come to the right place. We love the box!
    2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
    2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
    Past Panthers
    1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
    if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Welcome to the Party!!
      (I love the box too).....

-ryan s.
      08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
      03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
      97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
      94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
      73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
      12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
      Originally posted by pantera77
      Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Welcome! post some pics and such when you get a chance. You've certainly come to the right place if you're looking to modify a box panther.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
        160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
        waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Box FTW!
          I'm on my 4th box myself, they're all I have ever owned.
          87 CV (POS, name given by my dad, reference from MIB, Long gone)
          88 CV Country Squire (Shaggin Wagon as my highschool class mates referred to it, Long gone)
          89 MGM (no nickname, just the white car, have had it for 10 years, parked for now since I stole some parts for the new one)
          Then I skipped a year and have a 91 MGM now that I got back in October. Besides getting it drivable I've done headlight relays and 3G alt upgrade so far.

The wagon sure was awesome, I wouldn't mind having another.
          Bright red with woodgrain? I'm not sure if I've ever seen that before... picture time!

EDIT:
          Oh, I see pics on your profile, looks nice!
          Last edited by VicCrownVic; 03-06-2013, 02:05 PM.
          Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
          ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
          ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
          ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

welcome to the group

Comment

Mmm boxes
              1989 crown Vic daily driver 165k and counting!
              1987 MGM 49xxx mi awaiting light resto

Comment

Working...
              X