Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	1300453

on this..
    Click image for larger version

Name:	269462_155068107898335_4453996_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	1300454

I THINK, it would really make it looks sporty.
    Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
    Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
    Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Do it.
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

I think it will be too narrow, but maybe not.
      2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
      2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
      2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
      1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Originally posted by pantera77 View Post
        I think it will be too narrow, but maybe not.
        I think he makes a good point. I haven't really seen any box panthers with spoilers, but I'd like to. If it fits and looks just right it would be pretty fresh, but if it's not just right it'll look ridiculous. I don't think this one matches the contour of your vehicle with the way it slants down at the end.

Just my opinion but what do I know.

Comment

that was my thoughts too.. my original plan was this because my dad has it on his fox..

http://www.americanmuscle.com/mustan...wing-7993.html

untill i looked at the specs and found it was wayyyy too short on the sides.. then i remembered the cougar having the original one i posted and thought it may look nice
          Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
          Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
          Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

1984 CV tudor 351W, 4bbl, 5-speed best time in the 1/8 8.39 at 80 with 1.80 60ft time.
            2006 P71, 1988 Bronco II, 1986 Baby LTD(5.0 & T5 swap in progress), 1976 16' Hobie Cat, 12' AquaFinn
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2651997 UPDATED 20100826
            sigpic

Comment

the original cougars spoiler (the one in the pic) is shorter than the car.. the spoiler is 59".... my issue is that idk how wide the cougar actually is.. the merc is 77" and if the cougar is similar, then i should be ok.. because they look awsome with the spoiler.

Comment

Doesn't work for me but just my thought.....

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Cougars seem to be a few inches thinner. 74.1" to 74.2" for 69-70 models.

http://eliminator.mercurycougarregistry.com/specsdata/

sigpic
                  - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

no.
                    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

How about a Photoshop??

sigpic
                      - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

I would think twice before doing that. What looks good on a Cougar or a Mustang FB may be all wrong for a panther. Your car looks great and classy just as it is. It's got great lines and I wouldn't change that with a rear spoiler.
                        Of course, it's your car, your money and your choice. Just think about it before you start drilling holes.
                        Just my

Comment

No.
                          '79 Continental Town Car
                          '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                          '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Ick, no.

Comment

i wanted a lo-pro one.. and i dont think im gonna find one that fits the car the right way.. keep in mind that this spoiler is only 3 1/4 inches tall.. but at this point ima have to pass. they run about 170 anyway and if i dont like it i got that plus a trunk to deal with.. so ima take your guys advice and pass i think.

@MrMarquis... nice job on that photoshop.. thats a pretty legit idea of what it would look like... props for that one

Comment

Working...
                              X