2008 MGM Steering pump pressure hose.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 MGM Steering pump pressure hose.

But I have never seen a hose that goes all the way to the other side of the car! No idea what hose it is, can't find a diagram of the power steering system, but it appears to be a fitting on the passengers side of the car. It pukes out a bottle of fluid a day.

I just hope the pump has not been buggered up...

So I need a diagram, and to know if i'll need any specialty tools.
    2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Kinda like this?

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=1146027
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

I think that's it, but I don't have a diagram to prove it.

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

rack and peanut. It would run from the pump to wherever the port is on the rack, so I can believe a long run if one of the ports happens to be on the passenger side. I seem to recall the pumps being up near the top on those models so you've got a fair bit of run from the pump down to the rack
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Anyone got a diagram of this system?

Comment

Working...
          X