PotM GrandMarq.NET - Panther Headquarters Forum Index PotM
GMN Chat Room GMN's STORE!! GMN's Gallery Please!!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1983 Crown Vic

Member of the Orb Alliance packman's Avatar

Do whatchya gotta do. I just had my plans change as well. Coincidentally I am working on the house as well. May wait for next spring to do the engine swap.

Packman

Berea Ky for now plan on moving back to Winchester next spring.

Hope you house project goes well. I'm looking at a lot of work. I'm looking forward to working on it but I wish I could have had more time and money this year to complete what I started on the vic. On top of the house I'm trying to sell my truck so I can get my dads cherokee. He is giving it to me for free but it's needs some work and I have a 3.5 lift in mind. I hate pushing the vic to back burner but in the end it will give me more time and do things at a slower pace and make it right, so..... Needless to say its going to be a very busy next 4 or 5 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Well I sold my truck and fixed up the jeep that I got off my dad so I will hopefully get on the vic when it starts warming up in the spring. I ended up with a 4.5" lift on 33x12.50s on the jeep and it mostly done I still a few minor things to tend to but it's drivable now. The vic is so close all I need is an intake and fuel pressure regulator and I can start the engine swap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been a long time since I have worked or looked at my 83 Vic. But it's time to start getting things done to it. So if anyone wants to be an owner of a Studebaker or Studebakers i need the space so I can get my 83 in our building to get started on it. I'm helping my dad and his sister sell a 51 champion 4dr (bullet nose) and a 62 GT Hawk with extra parts car they both need new homes. Unfortunately my car has been sitting outside for the past few years so the paint needs some attention and the steering column is a little lighter in color now. Dash is cracked but the rest of the upholstery is still good. Plans are to put the H.O. Engine in and upgrade the trans and swap rear diff to a later model P71 unit with sway bar. Upgrade front suspension with later model control arms and bigger brakes. I need to get is an Intake and parts from a junk yard for all the upgrades. I'm getting excited about putting the car back on the road!! It's been fun driving my 64 Stude GT hawk but I miss having my Vic. Going to try and start rounding up parts here around the first of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123