18" mustang bullitt wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18" mustang bullitt wheels

I'm about to buy some 18" mustang bullitt wheels that are factory. They came off of a 2011 mustang gt. will these fit my 2000 mercury grand marquis? I know if they do ill need some spacers. Can anyone help me out plz

4.5 inch spacing 5 lug... yup... that fits.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Thanks bro how does them spacers go for?

Comment

arent boxes 4.5 spacing?
        Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
        Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
        Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

all panthers are. I have no clue what spacers are needed though.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

oooh ok cool.. anyone know if spacers ae needed for a 3 3/4 backspacing?
            Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
            Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
            Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

I just put some Mustang 18" fanblades on a 2002 GM and used 1.5's on the front and 2" on the rear, looks great.

Comment

How much does those spacers go far and where did u get them?

Comment

Originally posted by marquis_82_withneons View Post
                  oooh ok cool.. anyone know if spacers ae needed for a 3 3/4 backspacing?
                  You don't need spacers for a backspacing that it less than stock, that would just push the wheels out more. You only need spacers for wheels that have higher than stock back spacing, such as the mentioned Bullitts, which have 6 inch backspacing IIRC
                  Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                  New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Ok this rim tire shop is telling me that they don'thave spacers for my year 2000 MGM I can't go with no aftermarket spacers because it will vibrate so I got to get customized made spacers from some company and it's 325$ what do y'all think about that. I'm kinda mad didnt think it was gonna be do much money to put wheels on damn got to pay 160 a tire then to mount them and alignment.

Comment

hold out for some of the guys here that have used spacers. I'm sure there's spacers out there that are off-the-shelf items.

Comment

Originally posted by mcninetyone View Post
                        I just put some Mustang 18" fanblades on a 2002 GM and used 1.5's on the front and 2" on the rear, looks great.
                        Hey where did u get those spacers at and how much any vibration?

Comment

Ebay. $60 a pair. No vibration up to 104.9 mph.

-ryan s.
                          08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                          94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                          73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                          12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                          Originally posted by pantera77
                          Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Do I need new lug nuts

Comment

It wouldn't hurt. I switched from 21mm to 19mm because there was a slight clearance issue while securing the spacer to the axle.
                              Also, this shop is trying to get your money.

-ryan s.
                              08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                              97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                              94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                              73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                              12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                              Originally posted by pantera77
                              Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Working...
                              X