Cheap rear shocks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap rear shocks.

So, last year I picked up some 300lb/in hypercoils for the rear end. I used some Afco shocks, but they are too softly valved for my my car. The old '97 up F150 shocks worked well, the truck valving works great. It's just that with a drop on the panthers they are too long. So, I had the idea of searching for shocks for lowered F150s! So, summit has some for a wallet friendly 27 bucks each. Going to order them this week and I'll report back.
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

How did these woek out? How are the hypercoils compared to a variable wagon cargo coil? Where/how much for the hypercoils and shocks you refer to?
    87' Lincoln Town Car Stars + Stripes. Explorer GT40P, Anderson B31 Cam, Shorty Headers, FRPP 1.6 Rockers, A9L, Sn95 T5 Trans, 3:55 Limited Slip, GNX Rear Springs, LSC Turbines, 1.5 wheelspacers, Full Custom Dual 2.5/Flowmasters, 00 P71 Airtube, 19lb calibrated Maf, Summit Alum Radiator, King Cobra Clutch, Short throw Shfter, Energy Susp Trans Mount,
    Mods to come: Big Brake/Poly Front Swap, PI Front Swaybar, Addco 650 Rear Swaybar, Boxed Upper Rear Control Arms, 351/Alum Heads, FRPP Valve Covers,

Comment

Working...
    X