Sf swap meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mitymerc

You say you have complete left and right sides. I am interested if they are in very good or better condition. As to color, do you know what year they came from? I think/not sure that my color ran from 87-91. At least 88-91.

This would be great if they are the right parts. Really great.

Jay
    03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
    02 SL500 Silver Arrow
    08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
    12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Gadget,

I have been using the same 1972 vintage BSR/McDonald turntable for the last 41 years.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20130801_060546[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	1272909
      Do you think they ever made a better turntable?

Jay
      03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
      02 SL500 Silver Arrow
      08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
      12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

AR made some good turntables. Still got mine from the early 70's!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

not a BSR fan at all. I've rebuilt them, and its a dead simple and fairly reliable mechanism but I'm just not keen on them. I had an AR/XA, but I traded it for a Weathers. The AR was definitely the better machine, though the Weathers looks cool with it's wooden tonearm. Still have too many though, so I think the Weathers is going to go.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I was just joshing about this being the best. Thought the fact that it still functions as an automatic turntable after all these years of moves and hard parties does speak to reliability, not necessarily quality sound reproduction.

Do you happen to have what you would consider a nice automatic turntable that you are in the mood to part with?
            02 SL500 Silver Arrow

Comment

Unfortunately no. I've got a couple, but they're either not reliable enough to even consider selling, not all that nice, or its the one I use on a regular basis. The Garrard Lab 80 is actually a very nice machine and when its not pissing me off it works fantastically, but its such a moody piece of junk that I wouldn't inflict it on anyone. Its this specific one thats screwed up though. Its a mechanical failure though. A press-fit part is no longer press fit, and once in a while it slips out of position and screws the whole works up. I need to tear it apart and either figure out how to fix it, or find a replacement part. Unfortunately its one of those "first in, last out" sort of items and I haven't felt motivated enough to fool with it.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Perhaps a drop of epoxy would make it better. Or maybe a dollop of 3M 4,000 or is it 4,100?
                02 SL500 Silver Arrow

Comment

I'll be bringing a box of misc crap Don't remember what's in it, SW taillights, a Copper speedo, other little stuff.

I'll try to bring a box of LPs, cheap. I'm trying to cull the collection a little. Might be weird.

I spin a Rotel TT

Pete
                  Originally posted by gadget73
                  For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                  1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                  1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

I have these for sale at SF if anyone is interested. Only bringing if I have guaranteed buyer. 300 for everything you see.

6 brushed aluminum center caps

and a set of billet aluminum Garage Racing LUG CENTRIC 1.5" spacers to make the wheels work on a box.

All wheels have some curb rash.
                    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

These are 17x8's...
                      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I have a 1988/89 Crown Vic Police Speedometer. It's in great shape, even the white shift collar is completely intact... Anyone interested? Will also fit 87 down Crown Vics...

Comment

Jay, I went out & looked @ them, they are still sealed in the orignal wrap, alas, they are a darker shade of brown, there is no color code visible through the plastic.....

Jim

Originally posted by jaywish View Post
                          mitymerc

You say you have complete left and right sides. I am interested if they are in very good or better condition. As to color, do you know what year they came from? I think/not sure that my color ran from 87-91. At least 88-91.

This would be great if they are the right parts. Really great.

Jay

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

brings me cub cadets from the 60's man

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...9-Sf-swap-meet

Also have a set of '99 Police wheels and a 140MPH speedo from the same car....

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Dang that is too bad.
                                02 SL500 Silver Arrow

Comment

Working...
                                X