Wyandotte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wyandotte

Latest ride is a 87 Country Squire. Had it for a few months now. 3and 4 gear are out just been driving it around town 45 and under except going doown hill.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wagonb 008.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	162.2 KB
ID:	1300704Click image for larger version

Name:	Wagonb 009.JPG
Size:	166.2 KB
ID:	1300705Click image for larger version

Name:	Wagonb 010.JPG
Size:	153.0 KB
ID:	1300706
    Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Cool. Just tell everyone its got a Powerglide and really low rear gears.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Nice. My dads 88 colony park only had 1st and 2nd for a few years. Let me tell ya, the inside of that engine is spotless

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
      1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
      1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
      2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
      2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Cool. I love wagons.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

My Lincoln only has 1st and 2nd, I fried the others. Together we have a whole transmission
          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic View Post
            My Lincoln only has 1st and 2nd, I fried the others. Together we have a whole transmission
            I have 3 good transmissions only one spare converter. Have 2 other converters but am a bit worried about using them as they might have got some dirt in them lying around. Have a 4th trans that might be a bit weak runs good but never felt quite the same after a few dyno runs.
            Last edited by turbo2256b; 06-18-2013, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Came with 4 Michelin wore out an crack tread and side walls. Things fixed so far. Dizzy crapped out on me were I park it. While replacing it noticed the thermostat gasket had let go at the same time. Someone had used clear silicone and with part of the gasket stuck it back on. Looked like long ago repair. Just for snicks replaced the upper rad hose with a better looking used one I had. Untill last week the only other fix was the tailgate window adjustments in another thread. Passenger window motors are not working. Drivers and rear window locks are not working.

Name:	Wagonc 002.JPG
Size:	130.7 KB
ID:	1272589

Comment

Sort of curious where you're going to take this car.

Packman

Comment

Sort of curious where you're going to take this car.

Packman

Comment

Originally posted by turbo2256b View Post
                    I have 3 good transmissions only one spare converter. Have 2 other converters but am a bit worried about using them as they might have got some dirt in them lying around. Have a 4th trans that might be a bit weak runs good but never felt quite the same after a few dyno runs.
                    You can send that weak one my way, rather have a weak one that shifts into all gears than my current powerglide. Need to get my Lincoln back on the road before someone makes me an offer and turns it into a derby car.
                    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Last week swapped out the shocks and straight wt wagon over load springs that were installed in Casper the stock 2 door. Reinstalled Caspers stock springs with no shocks. Moved Casper out and jacked up the wagon. Didnt know the wagon shock tops were more difficult to access. Oh well cut the ends off with a grinder. Installed the HD springs, shocks are RV units that suited the static ride hight. Then mounted some 295 50s on the back with some steel 15 x 10 rims that came off the old blue car. Set the wagon down and brought Casper back in this time installed the stock springs out of the wagon and swaped the cracked front tires on the wagon withthe tires out of the trunk of panthers I have ouned. Never been on the ground before so like 0 miles on them but old.

Name:	Wagonb 003.JPG
Size:	162.8 KB
ID:	1272600 spring at top of pic is stock one

Comment

First time I saw this thread I thought "what's going on in Wyandotte? If I'm not busy maybe I could make it." then I realized it's the name of the car.

Nice looking wagon by the way.
                        Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
                        ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
                        ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
                        ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

I just got back from MI Westland area for the most part

Comment

Pic of the rear wheel and tires. With some mods I expect to install the stock hubcaps.

Name:	TOLEDO TRIP 005.JPG
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	1272607

Comment

Love the wagon..........whats the BS on those wheels?
                              Rodney Tolleson, me at the track.....future drag box racer!

Comment

Working...
                              X