No announcement yet.

Wyandotte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You adjusting the bumper all the way up to the grill/headlight bezels for the aerodynamic improvements?
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Only had about an hour to install it ad got it set right to left well centered. When it was on Creamy had rubber seals on the end pieces (similar to trunk weather strip seal) to keep out air except under the grill area. Will be addressing height later on main goal was that I had been driving the car close to a year with no bumper. Now main concern is finishing up the munimula bumper for Creamy that came off the wagon.
      Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

Spent the last week between weather issues installing a heater core. More like 2 weeks. Had to do it outside. rAN INTO A LOT OF ISSUES many caused by whoever replaced it before. Core started leaking last winter and didnt want to inhale it this winter. The doors in the box that direct air into the dash vents were toast flopping around and not moving into proper positions. Installed the box from the blue merc which had the ac removed. Some reason had cut off the portion that feeds the dash vents and blocked the opening. Any rate got most of it back together and working. Wile at it replaced the dash speakers with a couple fosgates sound ok bit is a bit sad on the bass they dont go below 75 hrtz.

Comment

For the boom booms your best bet is a subwoofer. They've always given me a smile in any car I've put them in. Trying to get away with upgraded factory speakers certainly makes a difference, it's just that distortion becomes more apparent since it's hard on a speaker to ask it to handle the full range of sound. Better results are obtained by splitting the sound range over multiple speakers.
          1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
          1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

nOT PLANNING ON GETTING to crazy about the wagons sound system its a lot better than it was. Will have to get into the front doors to repair some stuff before long and will replace the door speakers. I thing those will drop to around 40 hrtz.. Now creamy will get some 6x9s that drop into the 25 hrtz range in the doors same as installed in the rear deck. When I GET INTO REPLACING DEW WIPES AND FELTS.

Comment

Got the rear quarter window in a friend let me use a bay at his auto repair shop while it was closed Sat through Monday. Still need the trim installed and some clean up of the goop off the glass in places.

Comment

having some overheating issues. installed new thermostat. removed drain plug from rad nothing came out it was plugged with old coolant that turns to mud over the years. replaced rad , bypass hose, upper and lower hoses.

Comment

Working...
                X