Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brake Proportioning Valve for a 1986 Grand Marquis Colony Park Wagon

Hello All,
    I am looking for a Brake Proportioning Valve (again) for my 1986 Grand Marquis Colony Park Wagon. I heard that the part can come from any Grand Marquis or Crown Vic from 1986 through 1990. Help!
    Thanks,
    Karyn
    P.S. If I do not find the part soon, I am willing to give up on my old wagon (I'm the second owner and got it in 2002). She is currently parked at Pep Boys in Rohnert Park, California. LOVE her but, but not in the position to give her the TLC (or parking place) she needs!

Check your local dealer. I was able to find one a few years ago. Cost me over 125 for it but I needed it.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

You might try calling a wrecking yard in/near Sacramento. (plenty up there).They may be able to ship you one fast.

Comment

I have got 1 for $20 if you want it
        Finally have an on the books porting/custom fab business!
        HO bottom end,GT40Ps,cut/welded/ported upper+lower GT40 intakes,Comp XE258 cam,MS3X megasquirt computer,8 LS2 coils,2 dry systems + a 3rd wet,3 core rad w fans..1100hp Lentech WR AOD,custom 4" aluminum/moly Dshaft,custom rear/back half chassis adjustable 4link,wilwood 4 piston,moser 9" axles,locker, M/T 30x12's,4 staged fuel pumps,100lbs sound insulation,power/remote everything,2000W sound.4480lbs. 4.5s 0-60,12.8 1/4

Comment

Working...
        X