1985 Colony Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1985 Colony Park

Hello all. Newbie here. I bought a 1985 Colony Park a few months ago. Turns out that I had to replace the engine, or at least that was how I chose to solve a problem. As a result I'm now intimately familiar with the powertrain of that car. Meaning, of course that there were plenty of mistakes and lessons learned along the way. It runs like a dream now. We'll see how long that lasts. It's a good car. Generally in very good shape. The leather (?) on the front seats is a little rough. The tailgate window seal doesn't seal out water very well. I suppose the crash pad could be replaced. But otherwise it's just a good comfy cruiser. Can't wait to read my way through this site.

Welcome! There's plenty to read through here
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Welcome!
      Wagons are awesome! I loved mine and hope to have another one someday.
      Post some pics when/if you can.
      Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
      ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
      ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
      ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Welcome! Too bad you didn't come here sooner, some of the folks on here definitely could have helped with your engine replacement... not me though, I don't know shit lol.

Someone is going to say it eventually so I might as well be the first... POST SOME PICTURES MANG! Everyone likes to see pictures lol. Anyways, I hope you're colony park gives you many years of comfortable cruising.

*edit* someone beat me to it lol

Comment

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...not&highlight=
          Mine was so bad it was taped up. If it still leaks its not much
          Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

Welcome aboard.
            03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
            02 SL500 Silver Arrow
            08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
            12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00358.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	1272710

I don't know. Did the picture get attached? I'll get more pictures soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Wayner View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]36560[/ATTACH]

I don't know. Did the picture get attached? I'll get more pictures soon...
                yup...nice wagon (like the old firebird too!)

Comment

Working...
                X