working AOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

working AOD

Looking for an AOD that'll shift into all gears, mine won't shift into 3rd or 4th. In fact i'd even take an AOD that'll shift into 3rd, I don't do a lot of highway driving and when I do I can keep it around 55, I can get away with that with 3.08 gears.

If anyone has one they'll part with i'd appreciate it, i'd be willing to drive a good distance to get it but not too far as I can't take any time off work. I just want to get my Lincoln out of the driveway, hate seeing it sit. PM me with what you have and how much you want for it.
    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

for the Lincoln? You'll need the Lincoln AOD (longer tailshaft).

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Unless he's willing to go looking for a driveshaft from a CV or a GM. That isn't bent to shit.
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

The original AOD from my 89 tc worked very well. I would be willing to give it away if you drive to Ohio. All I ask is a small donation to GMN website of what you see fit.
        sigpic
        89 LTC 429>557 Cobrajet stroker
        13 F-150 XLT 6.2 l
        "If I could separate what's real from what I've been dreaming I could live to fight another day"

Comment

I may be driving to ohio during thanksgiving break, could possibly meet up with you then. I'll be in the Cincinnati area but could make a day trip where you are to pick it up.
          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic View Post
            Looking for an AOD that'll shift into all gears, mine won't shift into 3rd or 4th. In fact i'd even take an AOD that'll shift into 3rd, I don't do a lot of highway driving and when I do I can keep it around 55, I can get away with that with 3.08 gears.

If anyone has one they'll part with i'd appreciate it, i'd be willing to drive a good distance to get it but not too far as I can't take any time off work. I just want to get my Lincoln out of the driveway, hate seeing it sit. PM me with what you have and how much you want for it.
            Lincolnmania has a transmission with supposedly low miles. For a Lincoln. Was supposed to go in the gray 89 on the property, but I believe that's gonna be a parts car. Contact him?

Comment

Working...
            X