• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needing minor parts - 1983 Mercury Grand Marquis

Hello!

I am looking for these minor things:

Black plastic caps below rear window.
    Trunk inner carpet liner gray plastic threaded screws (Phillips head)

I would take any however many you have, just reply! Thanks!

I think these are the clips/retainers that you are looking for. Ebay auction # 261086068439 Buy it now price for the pack of 14 is $9.99 on a Buy it now.. Hurry as these are hard to find.

Comment

Thank you! That is them. I had a person message me earlier and I bought some for twice that price, haha! Oh well! Thanks for finding that! Any ideas of the trunk liner screws?

Comment

Ones near the taillights inside the trunk?

I can pull some from the junkyard for you (will be going in under a month) and mail them to you for the price of shipping.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Yes, that is them. That would be excellent! I would pay you more than just shipping. Could you personally email me when you have them? I am in no hurry! My address is tomgideon2003@yahoo.com

Comment

Yeah man no worries. Let me know how many you are in need of so I get you enough when the time comes. I can email you no problem once I have them.
            ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Great, if you could find 4 good ones, that is all I would need. Just let me know, thanks!

Comment

Yeah it should not be a problem. 4 plastic Philip screw retainer things.
                ~David~

Comment

Yep, that's them, I couldn't find them anywhere. Those cars are all smashed in the junk yards around here. Just let me know! Thanks!

Comment

Where exactly is "here" for you?
                    ~David~

Comment

I am in Topeka, Kansas. Anything here over 20 years old is usually gone. There is a classic car junk yard but it's 200 miles away and they mostly have 50s to 70s models. I am stuck in the middle right now.

Comment

Why not just buy the ones on EBAY???

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Well, I looked for them on eBay but I never could find the right ones. Most of them I find are for the Mustangs which were different.

Comment

What about the ones listed earlier in this thread? Says they are for Broncos - do they fit??

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Yes! Those are correct for the under the rear window. Those were the same on Mustangs, too. I thought you meant the trunk liner screws. Those have been hard to find but now I will have some coming! If you need those window caps, that is a great deal!

Comment

Working...
                              X