Hard to Find: Grand Marquis Rear Chrome trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to Find: Grand Marquis Rear Chrome trim

Have for sale this hard to find piece of trim that goes along the bottom of the back window on any year Grand Marquis.
    This was only on 79-81 Grand Marquis as far as I know (someone correct this if they know). And this is the finishing touch for those who want to do a slicktop conversion on a Grand Marquis.

I can also get the rest of the chrome trim for the rest of the rear window if anyone wants it also.

This piece of trim is: $50 shipped

Click image for larger version

Name:	008.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	1300773Click image for larger version

Name:	004.jpg
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	1300774Click image for larger version

Name:	005.jpg
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	1300775Click image for larger version

Name:	006.jpg
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	1300776
    ---1990 Lincon LSC., 5.0 H.O., 55,000 ORIG. miles, 3:73 Posi, Bullit rims, 3G alt., 2.5" full-back exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, Flowmaster mufflers. My DD
    ---1985 Grand Marquis 2-door., Fresh 5.0, slick-top, GT40P's, 1.7 RR's, FRPP headers, 3G alt., Weiand Stealth intake, 650 cfm holley, 2.5" side-exit exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, 3:55 Posi, Bucket seats, custom center console. My Toy

I'm pretty sure that is also on later model box Vic's as well, at least that's what I got my chrome rear windows trim from. Could be wrong though.
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - Currently restoring after she caught fire! CFI to SEFI to Carb swap, all custom wiring, Duraspark 2 ignition, Motorcraft 2100 Carb, slicktop, Shorty headers dumped before rear axle, 140 Speedo, 3G alt, And currently building an engine for her.

2000 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series - 165XXX, PI intake swap , 30 MPG Easy on the Highway, All options except dual exhaust. Currently looking for 2 front seats: Heated, Memory, and Light Graphite color!!

Comment

Originally posted by fmansfield444 View Post
      I'm pretty sure that is also on later model box Vic's as well, at least that's what I got my chrome rear windows trim from. Could be wrong though.

Not from a vic. You notice the two notches/ledges along the trim...that follows the contour of the grand marq trunk.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

IT's MINE!!!!! ALL MINE!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PICKUP6772 View Post
          IT's MINE!!!!! ALL MINE!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
          Yep, SOLD to the crazy mad scientist!!!
          ---1990 Lincon LSC., 5.0 H.O., 55,000 ORIG. miles, 3:73 Posi, Bullit rims, 3G alt., 2.5" full-back exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, Flowmaster mufflers. My DD
          ---1985 Grand Marquis 2-door., Fresh 5.0, slick-top, GT40P's, 1.7 RR's, FRPP headers, 3G alt., Weiand Stealth intake, 650 cfm holley, 2.5" side-exit exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, 3:55 Posi, Bucket seats, custom center console. My Toy

Comment

Working...
          X