1989 Driver's Side Exhaust Hangers for Dual Exhaust and Trip Minder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 Driver's Side Exhaust Hangers for Dual Exhaust and Trip Minder

I'm looking for OEM exhaust hangers for my 1989 Mercury Grand Marquis for the driver's side. There are two I'm looking for; the one for the muffler (plate and hanger) and the one near the exhaust tip (pretty much an "L" shaped steel rod with two bolt holes). If anyone is parting something out or has those laying around contact me with a price. My mechanic fabricated hangers for now but I'd be happier if I had the real ones for next time. I'm also still looking for a known-working Trip Minder. Thanks!
    sigpic1989 Mercury Grand Marquis LS

Are they still available from Ford ? If they say no, get the part number from them.

Comment

Hi Molson63

Unfortunately I only have a right side tail hanger

Left side tail hanger - E8VY-5660-B
      Right side tail hanger - E8VY-5260-A

Regards

Dereck
      President and founder of The Turbine Wheel Appreciation Society and Little Debbie Cake Connoissuer

Also "The Pondside Pain In Your Posterior"

Comment

right side stock hangers are like hens teeth... you'll only find them in junk yards and they'll probably be rusted to hell. I know some folks that looked for many years and finally gave up and made their temporary solution permanent.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
        X