427 with 8 stack in the Lincoln

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
    Anyone remember the name of those carburetor people who set up application-specific custom four-barrels for people? Supposedly their stuff could feed a zillion horsepower and still be extremely streetable courtesy of things like sharp calibration and annular boosters.

(And for those who didn't notice, the link is not for a FE but for a big inch Windsor. There's a guy on SBFtech who calls himself Woody who does that sort of thing at a shop near Chicago, IIRC.)
    Thats the link I posted above. fordstrokers.

Pro systems used to be the go to connection on sbftech for precision built carbs.
    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Now this is good old school shit!!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0291.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	144.1 KB
ID:	1274085

Comment

Nas-tay!!!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Bob, back in the day (mid to late 60's) when I was young stupid and possessed of thoughts of grandeur I was one of those who routinely touted the mantra of sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll (mostly sex )....any any rate I did battle with the local Golden Beach (Miami) PD.......actually out running a radio car up A1A into the next county (Broward)......I stayed ahead just enough to ditch (hide) the car in the back of some rental apartments.......hid in the bushes till daybreak, the next day, back I went to retrieve her, it's a long story, one I am sure you would love to hear someday
          Originally posted by miamibob View Post
          Nas-tay!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Toploader View Post
            Bob, back in the day (mid to late 60's) when I was young stupid and possessed of thoughts of grandeur I was one of those who routinely touted the mantra of sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll (mostly sex )....any any rate I did battle with the local Golden Beach (Miami) PD.......actually out running a radio car up A1A into the next county (Broward)......I stayed ahead just enough to ditch (hide) the car in the back of some rental apartments.......hid in the bushes till daybreak, the next day, back I went to retrieve her, it's a long story, one I am sure you would love to hear someday
            COOL!! Sounds like something from "Porky's" - would LOVE to hear all the details....Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Working...
            X