Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
    Still got everything.
    If it has the factory speakers, I’d like the speakers from each door.

Where in Ontario are you?
    -Nick M.
    Columbia, SC

66 Squire, 89 Colony Park, 90 TC, 03 TC, 06 TC, 07 TC (2x)
    03 BMW 540iT, 07 Toyota Tundra SR5 Dbl Cab/5.7 2WD

Comment

I would love to have the center console and passenger seat if it's a tan interior... but shipping that stuff to Texas would suck.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

is that a dohc 5.4?
        Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
        Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
        Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

The one in mine is. The donor is a 3 valve which will get stripped and have all the 4v stuff transplanted over.

It's got black interior.

Comment

It's got black interior.
            I was afraid of that. I'll probably end up getting a black console and whatever passenger seat is in decent shape for mine and having a local upholstery shop redo it to match the driver seat and fix the driver seat bottom as well. Very rare to find a tan cloth interior with a center console.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Put a Volvo 240 lip on couple weeks ago. Fits surprisingly well. Just needed a little heat gun and massaging to fit well around the bottom of the bumper.

Click image for larger version

Name:	109437935_215274623049232_2143174022181472948_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	1287301

Comment

Comment

Looks like it belongs. It is bolted directly to the bottom of the 88-91 bumper or something behind it?
                  ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                  My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                  My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                  But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by VicCrownVic View Post
                    THX, means the movie is about to start.
                    https://youtu.be/WUK6qd3Mohs
                    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Put a Volvo 240 lip on couple weeks ago. Fits surprisingly well. Just needed a little heat gun and massaging to fit well around the bottom of the bumper.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54666[/ATTACH]

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

I've been glancing around the yards for something that would fit, now I am inspired to get serious!

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                          Looks like it belongs. It is bolted directly to the bottom of the 88-91 bumper or something behind it?
                          Bolted to the bottom using existing holes in the bumper. Obviously had to drill holes in the lip. Ends are held using zip ties to the fenders cause I was too lazy to fabricate brackets.

Comment

That wasn't from just any Volvo 240 was it ? From my memories from my wrecking yard years, it came from a 2 door sports model. Kinda hard to find. I had a nos one in the rafters for a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
                              That wasn't from just any Volvo 240 was it ? From my memories from my wrecking yard years, it came from a 2 door sports model. Kinda hard to find. I had a nos one in the rafters for a few years.
                              Just a random 240 from the wreckers. as I recall it was a sedan. Looks like this,

The one I got was painted body color so I had to sand the whole thing to bare plastic.

Comment

I haven't posted any updates in a while as other projects have come and gone. The Merk has been on the back burner for about a year. Figured it was time to update this thread as I did a little interior refresh. Wasn't really a fan of the previous door panels that I did and was always partial to the Lincoln ones. Had a hard time finding donor pieces but finally found a set I could work with and fabbed up some new door panels and rear cards to go along with it. I threw some Marauder rear door trim pieces on there to match the dash and modded the door switches similar to the original ones that I did.

Marauder power pedals and traction control buttons got replaced with fuel door and trunk release.

Will probably get some hate for this but swapped the steering wheel for one out of a Volvo. For what it's worth it came from a Ford owned Volvo.

Comment

Working...
                                X