Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the red car? 80s BMW something?
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

91' BMW 318is. I've been working on fixing it up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	21367058_1973254799564188_6793049975442378876_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	1284337

Comment

Hrm. I liked the front plate offset to one side, as it didn't clash with the bumper's lines, you know, the point in the center. Rub strip also looked great too as you've got a black car. Your car, your style though.
        1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
        1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

What a great project, your car should not be the POTM it should be POAT Panther of all time.
          2007 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport

Comment

Between this one and LincolnLarry's 572 Cobrajet Town Car.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
              Between this one and LincolnLarry's 572 Cobrajet Town Car.
              have not seen that one yet
              2007 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport

Comment

correction... 557 cobrajet http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...ct-in-progress

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Hey Bean, looking forward to that bump strip remedy. I have a base model without the strips and personally think the smooth look is better.

Unfortunately mine are rusty and the only ones I'm finding are ones with strips so I may be going your same route. Do let's us know!
                  Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
                  Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
                  Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

Did a quick photoshop and this will definitely be happening.

Name:	DSC_4295.jpg
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	1285385

Comment

Hmm... going to use a CV body?

Comment

Not the body just front and rear clips.

Comment

I think the Ford nose & ass are the way to go, but prefer the '79-87 bits paired with the '88-91 bumpers & fillers. If I was a cool kid and could fabricate I'd find a way to shorten a '79-'87 set of bumpers as I also think they look better but the shitty thing is that they're not flush with the body.
                          1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                          1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Gonna have to do some spot weld breaking for the rear then. That CV trunk vs the MGM truck is way different in the last 6 inches.

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
                              Gonna have to do some spot weld breaking for the rear then. That CV trunk vs the MGM truck is way different in the last 6 inches.
                              I hope you are referring to this section. If so, I have the required donor sections.

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	1285387

Comment

Yup... that's the one.

Comment

Working...
                                X