• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
    LOL yes.

Also,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43557[/ATTACH]
    oh god... I need to replace ALL of mine (no more plastic... so bounce bounce rattle rattle)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

A bit of color contrasts nicely on the bumper strips. One thing I do sort of dislike about the ones on the Lincoln is that they are flat. Can't give them the same treatment.

Definitely dig the easy shut doors though. After mine got stoved in and replaced, for whatever reason the replacement door shuts amazingly nicely. The frame is tweaked right there from a patch, and I suspect having it smashed in with a van must have un-tweaked it.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

The bumper strips came out niiiiice. Just another quality job brought to you by duct-tape!

sigpic
        - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Went to DaSilva racing charity event this weekend. Box fits right in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	10952110_517045101794315_7998773048509970929_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.7 KB
ID:	1278196

Comment

"fits in" the parking spot.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

heh, *empty space*, that "other" car.

Thats actually why I tend to find Ford things boring. Its mostly all Mustangs, and maybe a scant handful of other models that all get lumped into the "and that other stuff Ford made" category.
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

The first pic is at preshow. We just met up at Timmys so we could all cruise together. As for the show itself, this was as a Mustang performance shop so no surprise that it was mostly Mustangs. Last Ford show that I went to had all kinds of Fords, not only Mustangs.

Comment

I don't get bored with Mustangs, because of all the different things you can do with them. I like when guys build up a Mustang II, personally I think they look cool, kinda like the same vintage Ford Falcon, although the Maverick is more similar.
                  88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                  Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic View Post
                    I don't get bored with Mustangs, because of all the different things you can do with them. I like when guys build up a Mustang II, personally I think they look cool, kinda like the same vintage Ford Falcon, although the Maverick is more similar.
                    I agree, I love Mustangs.

Also I love how ModBox is away from everyone else LOL

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 2wd - Magnaflow Axleback exhaust, K&N 63 Series CAI, DiabloSport 87 Octane tune, LEDs, 3000K LED projector fogs, 5000K Mini H1 projectors - Daily
                    1967 Ford Galaxie 500 Sedan "C-Code" - 289 2bbl/Cruise-O-Matic - Money pit/project

Comment

I find them useful as parts cars. Otherwise, they have way too much "me too" factor. Don't get the point of them. They're not particularly comfortable to drive and the suspension sucks. I don't understand Jeeps either, but people like those too.

Comment

yeah... my wife loves the idea of a jeep wrangler/rubicon... but I'm sure once she actually drives one and sees how truck they are, she'll rather have something else. I also don't care for stangs due to the stiff ride. My back loves my vic and LX seats with lumbar support.

Comment

Mustang is just the cheapest way to go fast, be pretty, and have a v8.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                          160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                          waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Mod Box is officially parked for the winter. I ripped the blower off again last weekend and this time it's staying off permanently. I already sold a few parts off it.

Today ordered a set of 5 speed pedals from Pier so 5 speed will be going in come spring time. Maybe sooner if we have warm winter. I also placed and order on Australian Boss 260 intake so DOHC 5.4 swap will be happening as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
                              Mod Box is officially parked for the winter. I ripped the blower off again last weekend and this time it's staying off permanently. I already sold a few parts off it.

Today ordered a set of 5 speed pedals from Pier so 5 speed will be going in come spring time. Maybe sooner if we have warm winter. I also placed and order on Australian Boss 260 intake so DOHC 5.4 swap will be happening as well.
                              DOHC 5.4. That's gonna be interesting, for sure.
                              __________________________________________________

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
                              The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
                              It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Interesting...a pioneering pioneer
                                1989 Country Squire - Twilight Blue, 347 stroker

2005 Crown Victoria Sport - Black - Stainless Works full exhaust with Borla Pro XS mufflers, BBK 75mm TB, Accufab plenum, CVPI airbox, Heinous control arms, etc...

Comment

Working...
                                X