Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the heck happened??

Hey guys,

I'm back in a panther after close to 6 years. Cool to recognize some of the guys still on here. I just traded off my old Comanche for my new to my 2000 p71, complete with rust on the front fenders a bullet hole and 219k on her. Got it as a daily beater to keep miles off my mustang. Will get pics up soon.

Anyway is there a layout choice I can use on this new forum set up? Its super generic just says vb not gmn or panther of the month on top like the old days. I used to love looking at it in the darker theme.

Anyway I'll post up my old 90 country squire that I repainted in tech school and my old 2000 p71 that I drove the piss out of in high school and college. My old p71 was waaaay nicer then my new one but I love turning junk into treasures.

I'm a body tech/Painter at a body shop in Omaha here and live with my fiance and 2 dogs.

Zack
    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Derp.... I was in mobile theme. It been awhile...

Comment

Welcome back mang.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

It's been a long time.
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Thanks guys. Jon you still have gl? I read through your trucks page, sweet!!

Comment

My 2000 mustang. Vic pic tomorrow but its supposed to rain so I'll see.
            Attached Files

Comment

Didn't you have a 2000 before, or was that an 01 ?

Welcome back.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Welcome back!
                '79 Continental Town Car
                '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

welcome back mang been a long time

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                  302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                  k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Welcome back to the Party!!

-ryan s.
                    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                    Originally posted by pantera77
                    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Originally posted by zwack88 View Post
                      Thanks guys. Jon you still have gl? I read through your trucks page, sweet!!

Nah, I sold it a few years ago, I might try to find another one someday.
                      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Welcome back.

What does the Mustang run?
                        **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                        **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                        **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                        **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

It runs 9s.... In the eighth mile. Traction is a huge issue. Here are a couple from the craigslist add. It is a turd. I'm giving it the love its needs, gonna keep this one away from the junkyard, if not me that's where its destined. Having issues getting the pics off my phone to here of its current status.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X