What color is my town car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What color is my town car

My town car is an 86.. The paint code on the door jamb tag is faded away to nothing.... Wanted to find some touch up paint.... Anyone have any idea?

Sorry forgot to add the pic.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Wheelgun357

It's brown

Regards

Dereck
      President and founder of The Turbine Wheel Appreciation Society and Little Debbie Cake Connoissuer

Also "The Pondside Pain In Your Posterior"

Comment

LOL!

Nice car Wheel.

Pete
        Originally posted by gadget73
        For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
        1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
        1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Thanks. I recently got it, 1986 signature series, bought it from my neighbor that's 87 years old and didn't drive it anymore, it's been sitting in his garage for the last 2 years.... Only had 80,000 on it and mostly all highway, I had to do some work on it, new tires, exhaust, fluids flush, new filters, new iacv, new pcv, new plugs wires, dist cap and rotor, new battery, I fixed all the windows ( grease was dried out), new brakes, had to bypass the thermal blower lockout, took apart the throttle body, I still have the fuel injectors to do.... But I'm getting there.... It's my weekend project....

Comment

in the realm of brownish base/clear from 86, the book lists these options:
            5B Driftwood Metallic
            5E Light Taupe Metallic
            5H Dark Taupe Metallic
            8D Deep Sandlwood Metallic
            8M Sand Beige Metallic
            8T Medium Sandalwood Metallic
            8U Medium Sand Beige
            8Z Sandalwood Metallic H.S. (whatever that means)

I think this might be the dark taupe metallic.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Nice buy! Are you going to store it for the winter?
              '79 Continental Town Car
              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Nope I'm driving it a few days a week,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X