• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Lithium Colbalt

You can run but you can't hide

Regards

​Dereck
    President and founder of The Turbine Wheel Appreciation Society and Little Debbie Cake Connoissuer

Also "The Pondside Pain In Your Posterior"

Comment

Great find, that is a seriously nice town car!

Comment

Yes!!
        Welcome to the Party!!

-ryan s.
        08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
        03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
        97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
        94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
        73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
        12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
        Originally posted by pantera77
        Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Welcome! Your Cartier looks awesome!
          '79 Continental Town Car
          '90 Crown Victoria LTD
          '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Howdy LC! TCPete here. Looks great!

Pete
            Originally posted by gadget73
            For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
            1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
            1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Howdy guys (including the ones I already know, haha)! Thanks for all of the welcomes!
              Nick

Past: 1967 Continental convertible, 1987 TC Cartier, 1996 TC DAE & Signature, 2002 LS V8, 2006 Zephyr, 2010 MKZ AWD, and many more.....
              Current: 2010 F-150 Platinum Supercrew 4x4
              Wanted: 1967 or 1969 Contnential sedan
              Only in my dreams: A Continental Mark II

Comment

Originally posted by p71towny View Post
                Howdy! You could do what I do and only modify things that can go back to stock and store them in a safe area. Nice to see another Ft. Wayne fella here!
                Hi P71,

Don't see many Lincoln/Panther nuts from the area. What year TC do you have?

I am a pretty big originality nazi, although, one thing that I may consider doing is swapping in a keyless entry module from a 93-94 Town Car so that I retain the keypad entry and gain remote key fobs. I am trying to figure out how not to hack up the wiring, though, and make a adapter harness, but I don't think all of the connectors are available to make it work.

As for the engine, it only has 52k on it so I will probably leave as is. No reason to tear into an engine that is that young. If it ever needs major repair, I'd consider swapping in the good stuff!
                Nick

Past: 1967 Continental convertible, 1987 TC Cartier, 1996 TC DAE & Signature, 2002 LS V8, 2006 Zephyr, 2010 MKZ AWD, and many more.....

Comment

Originally posted by purplebomb302 View Post
                  Good god that car is gorgeous! I love the color and the wheels.
                  Thanks! I've always been a fan of the two-tone on the Cartiers. All class. Not many cars can pull that off. I would have rather had the regular turbine wheels than the lacey spokes that it came with, but I am not complaining either!
                  Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Dereck View Post
                    Hi Lithium Colbalt

You can run but you can't hide

Regards

​Dereck
                    I ain't hiding from nobody! I bet you won't be happy until I convert to turbines, will you?
                    Nick

Comment

1995 Executive. Also 1982 crown Vic 2dr. The 95 has 140k the 82 has 62k on it. I've got pic under the my rides section, albeit old.
                      Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Howdy;
                        I realize I am likely very late on this thread, but i would settle with a B-pillat cover in ANY color-if it doesnt have any nicks or such....they can easily be dyed and are very difficult to find ion correct colors. As for the glove-box warpage-check this one out:Click image for larger version

Name:	134.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	1275905Click image for larger version

Name:	140.jpg
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	1275906Click image for larger version

Name:	141.jpg
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	1275907

Comment

What side on the B pillar cover ?
                          That is an odd place for it to warp . Still pretty straight compared to many.

Comment

Working...
                          X