This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My '80 LTD Slicktop 2-Door

Selling on my '80 LTD, Base Model Slicktop 2-door. The car has a newly rebuilt AOD installed in it, which shifts like a dream, and after I rebuilt the VV carb this summer, the motor now runs like a champ, tons of power for a VV 302. This car has been an NC car it's entire life, and as such is about as solid as they come, almost fully rust-free. NO Dents anywhere on the car, and only a few dings, this car has never been in an accident. The only mods to this car thus far have been custom mandral bent 2 1/4in Dual Flowmaster 40 Exhaust w/ nicely tucked up H-pipe, 140mph CVPI speedo, and a smooth '79 Marquis rear bumper. Hate to see it go, but it's finally time for me to move on to other things in life. Hoping it can find someone else that will enjoy it as much as I have.

Asking $1200 OBO.

Not on here much anymore, so it would get a faster response to e-mail me at brandon838383(at)(gmail)(.com), with any questions you may have about the car, or if you would like to see more pics. Seriously Interested parties only. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Files

hmmmmmmm.........I need a loan.........

Comment

that is a simple, but beautiful car!!! not to mention rare!!
      "To Find yourself, you must first lose yourself"

-1973 Volkswagen Bus Westy
      -1986 Honda Magna 700cc
      -1989 Lincoln Town car Signature Series
      -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

Minty freshness! Dig the green and slick top!
        Rodney Tolleson, me at the track.....future drag box racer!

Comment

Forgot to mention, the car has 119K on the clock. If you know these cars, you know that it's just barely broken in at that mileage. Still has alot of life left to give to someone, just give it a new paintjob and then ride! I want to see it go to a good home, and will be holding out this time until I find the right owner for the car.

Comment

now when you mention vv, is it carburated? or fuel injected?

-1986 Honda Magna 700cc
            -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

VV stands for "Variable Venturi Carburetor"

Comment

oh, wait I heard about these guys....my 83 mgm tudor had it, but it was fuel injected

-1986 Honda Magna 700cc
                -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

Originally posted by porschpow View Post
                  oh, wait I heard about these guys....my 83 mgm tudor had it, but it was fuel injected
                  not possible, it's one or the other, lol
                  Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                  'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                  sigpic
                  85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Porschpow, your thinking of CFI, Central Fuel Injection. It looks like a Carb, but has 2 Fuel Injectors inside the throttle body.

Comment

Interior looks just like my old 79 Ltd wagon.

Comment

That would be the sleeper of all sleepers. Mismatched body panels complete the look.

I am quite envious of the crank windows!

This is a good, rust free southern car for someone!
                        **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                        **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                        **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                        **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

^Exactly!

Buy my car, before some donkist does!

I need this outta my yard. Goin on ebay soon.

Comment

Originally posted by LTDMan83 View Post
                            Buy my car, before some donkist does!

I like the car, and I'm craving a 2-door box. But with 4 non-daily-driver vehicles on tap already (not to mention several parts cars as well), there's no way I can manage another right now!
                            RyPow
                            1987 LTD Crown Victoria LX sedan - The "Sand Box" - 73K, towing package
                            1987 LTD Crown Victoria LX Tutone Tudor - '96 Explorer 5.0 + 5spd swap in the works
                            1985 Lincoln Town Car Cartier - previously owned by "navguy12" from thelincolnforum.net
                            2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited, 102k, daily driver
                            2006 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, 115k, winter beats
                            1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car, 42k
                            2012 F-150 5.0L 4x4, HD payload pkg (towing/hauling)
                            2015 Toyota RAV4 XLE AWD (better half's)

Comment

I know what you mean, I have 5 vehicles here as well. I have to get rid of one before I can bring home the immaculate Mark III that I just bought. It was either the '80 LTD or my '96 Ranger longbed, since the Ranger serves a constant daily purpose hauling parts for my bodyshop, the LTD unfortunately has to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X