MAGNA must go. Blown trans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAGNA must go. Blown trans

hey mangs, i regrettably have to sell Magna. the engine is working awesome and it was crazy fast, but my AOD is blown. here are the most recent pics. there is some light body damage but other than that, it has no big issues. The F.A.S.T. fuel injection kit is on it and works great.
    here's some pics.

and here's a video of magna.

http://www.supermotors.net/registry/media/988103

I'm looking for $1500 OBO.
    I can only do local pickup. 1st and 3rd gear work so it can be driven away, just slowly.

contact by private messages please. i will post as soon as the car is sold.

thanx mangs

-Colin K
    sigpic
    1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Dang, hope it goes to a good home (even if it's not my home ).

I wish I could afford it/had a place for it, $1500 seems decent to me with all the work you've put into the car. Magna is what I like to pretend my car is: Badass and Fast, I'm glad I had the chance to take it for a spin this past summer.

Whoever ends up with it, it's definitely an ear-to-ear grin kind of car to drive.
    Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
    ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
    ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
    ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Too bad you are selling it. I got AOD with 43000 miles on it in need of a new home.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
        Too bad you are selling it. I got AOD with 43000 miles on it in need of a new home.
        Buy it. What's one more?
        1990 MGM: $50 E7 heads, HO cam, Holley SysteMAX lower intake, HO upper intake with an Explorer TB. LSC ECM. Lincoln logs into stock dual exhaust. K&N drop in air filter. Wide ratio AOD, 2400 converter with a 3.08 one tire fire out back. Car is less slow now. Then there's the '92 Beater. Dual 2.25" exhaust with shiny tips. Rumbles nice. Super slow. Burns oil too.

Comment

If you end up thinking about parting it, I'm interested in the entire FAST setup.

Comment

To me having only 1st and 3rd qualifies as a working trans. The '82 T/A I had only had 1st and 3rd. Had to get it revved up in 1st then let off for it to shift.

Hopefully she goes to a good home. If I had the money and room I'd buy it.

'93 T-bird
            '03 Silverado ECSB

Missed:
            '88 Mark VII
            '86 CV

Comment

Working...
            X