Issue with typing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with typing

lately, I have noticed an issue with replying to topics. When I am typing, I have to hit my keys more than once for a letter/character to show up. If I'm not paying attention, my sentences are a mess and full of red lines. Whats the deal? I am on the seadoo forums too(which is also v bulletin) and have no issue. Only here.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
    1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
    2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

I've noticed it sometimes but I think it's my tablet that does it to me when it acts silly.

'93 T-bird
    '03 Silverado ECSB

Missed:
    '88 Mark VII
    '86 CV

Comment

can't say i've ever run into that problem. Maybe clear the cache and try again? Dunno. Any typing issues I make are my own fat fingers.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Well, it gets weirder. Sometimes my curser types down along the left side of the window. I also notice some black X's in place of some emoticons.

Comment

What theme are you using? Possible its broken somehow. Try one of the default ones or maybe even "bone stock vb4 theme". I keep that one installed for testing or in case something goes horribly wrong.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I have been using the default one for a long time. Now it seems to be intermittent.

Comment

I had a problem where I would start typing something like to a reply or whatever and all the wrong letters would show. It hasn't done it in a while. I think it was tablet related.

'93 T-bird
              '03 Silverado ECSB

Missed:
              '88 Mark VII
              '86 CV

Comment

I don't have that issue. Just have an issue with letters not showing up so, I have to hit random keys a couple times before the letter shows up. Even the space key stalls out lol. And when the red underline shows up under words, it flashes like crazy. Though, I have noticed its not so bad at this time.

Comment

Working...
                X