No announcement yet.

just brought home a 96 crown vic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like your plan is coming together nicely. Still have the original floor mats?
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

No idea. There are floor mats, that's as much attention as I've paid I think they may be oe.
      sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Mufflers on the boxes are offset/offset. Might be the same for Aeros. Good to see that your DD is coming together.

Packman

Comment

yup... same for aeros.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990LTD View Post
            Worst was about 10 years ago when I had my first Grand Marquis, we were up to 1.47.

How does it make any sense that gas was more expensive 10 years ago?

Two words: Hurricane Katrina.
            Summer car-> 1988 Lincoln Town Car, triple blue, 335,xxx km. New HO 5.0 in and running. Bought 2006/08/22. June 2017 PotM!
            Winter vehicle-> 1995 Ford F-250 XLT SuperCab 4x4, 284,xxx+km. AKA "Brutus" 460/E4OD/4.10 axles and 12 MPG. Bought 2019/08/14

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Jammed the voltmeter near the head unit/end of gear lever. Looks alright. I want to install the tach but I need to drill the PCM connector to get an RPM signal, evidently there isn't one on these cars. Didn't feel like it today.

Got the new Magnaflow in the mail, hacked the year old Magnaflow off of the Buick. I've got the H pipe and tailpipes at work, might be able to use the shop to install em all this week.
              sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Well, it's gone! I am gonna hit up the junkyard this week and grab the rear end and some parts off of it but the car is sufficiently ruined.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X