No announcement yet.

Scottfest 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have vacation time to burn. I'm at 153 hours, and I can only get to 160 before it stops accumulating. I actually will have to take a day off in the next week or so just to keep it from capping out. I get 3 weeks (120 hours) a year now on top of whats banked so I'll be there. I may make it a longer weekend just to use the time up. Thats also about when I'll be released from taxi service, and I'll be damn glad of it. I hope people don't mind driving me around some though. By that point I'll be so tired of driving people that I'll be very happy to sit my ass in the passenger seat and look out the window.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

yuengling is the name of the brewery.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Thanks! Sounds like fun!

Motor City Patrick
        1988 MGM

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
          yes it is!......(my old ass couldn't remember that name to save my life....been bothering me for days now....thanx dave)

Comment

NP. It was a pain in the ass on my end to spell it.
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Mmmm... Yuengling.
              2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
              2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
              Past Panthers
              1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
              if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                I have vacation time to burn. I'm at 153 hours, and I can only get to 160 before it stops accumulating. I actually will have to take a day off in the next week or so just to keep it from capping out. I get 3 weeks (120 hours) a year now on top of whats banked so I'll be there. I may make it a longer weekend just to use the time up. Thats also about when I'll be released from taxi service, and I'll be damn glad of it. I hope people don't mind driving me around some though. By that point I'll be so tired of driving people that I'll be very happy to sit my ass in the passenger seat and look out the window.
                You're always welcome to ride in whatever I bring, Thain.

NP. It was a pain in the ass on my end to spell it.
                If you didn't get it I would've. I've stared at enough of the bottles to remember how to spell it by now.

Comment

Mmmmm Yuengling! Love that stuff! Make my girlfriend bring me a case back every time she goes home (New York)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

their porter is their best product if you ask me, but I tend to like porters and stouts and similar sludge beers.
                    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Same here! I'll have to try it.. I usually just get there regular lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We are forgetting about the other staple of SF; SEAGRAMS WINE COOLERS!!!!!!!

-ryan s.
                        08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                        03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                        97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                        94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                        73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                        12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                        Originally posted by pantera77
                        Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                          Originally posted by dmccaig
                          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

ROTFLMAO!!

Pete
                            For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                            1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                            1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post

-ryan s.
                              I approve of this statement.

sigpic
                              - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post

-ryan s.
                                that was already covered...well kinda ("there has been some reasonable alcohol consumption known to happen").....lol

Comment

Working...
                                X