Scottfest 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the roof is fixed
    scott avoided the hospital but is just tired and a little grumpy..........about 45 min ago i went off on a collection agent

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Yay! Glad roof is fixed & Scott is doing a little better.

You know you can send a certified letter to the collection people saying the only way to communicate with you is thru mail No Phone! and if the violate your wishes you can sue them for $1000 per violation of the fair debt collection practices act. I'm sure you'll have to trick their address out of them without promising to pay, and give them a little time to remove you from their calling list, reminding them a few times if they call.

But after that, $1000 per harrassing phone call can add up. You may wind up having to file multiple small claims court cases to get the money you're owed, especially if one of the shadier companies. Technically I believe they are supposed to stop calling as soon as they get the letter, and there are plenty of guides on the internet for suing those vultures. And if they don't show, you win.

Key is keeping detailed records. Good luck, you always have the option of choosing how they are or aren't allowed to contact you. Political or survey calls and charities, not so much.
      Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2
      Last edited by sxcpotatoes; 04-04-2014, 02:53 PM.
      Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Dear Scott,
        Glad to hear it. Hope to see you in August.

Donald

Comment

FOUR months to go!!!!!!!

-ryan s.
          08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
          94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
          73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
          12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
          Originally posted by pantera77
          Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Gonna try to make it. Its been awhile!
            '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
            '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Hope you can make it!

-ryan s.
              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
              97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--

Comment

Hi.
                Just over three months to go.

-ryan s.
                03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

the possibility exsists
                  GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
                  1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
                  99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
                  03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
                  95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

and quite possibly, there may be two panthers brung
                    GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
                    1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
                    99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
                    03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
                    95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

I know it is early but I wonder how many plan to attend.
                      03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
                      02 SL500 Silver Arrow
                      08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
                      12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Originally posted by jaywish View Post
                        I know it is early but I wonder how many plan to attend.
                        ....I know of one....(that would be...ME!)

Comment

One!
                          03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
                          02 SL500 Silver Arrow
                          08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
                          12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

I plan to, but I will be training for a new job at Norfolk Southern, so I'm not sure what my schedule is gonna be anymore...

sigpic
                            - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

One point five!
                              02 SL500 Silver Arrow

Comment

Originally posted by jaywish View Post
                                One point five!
                                You're pregnant?!?!?

j/k

I'd say take normal attendance (20-30 or whatever) & +10 for the 10 yr Pantherversary!

+2 for Dad & I.
                                Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Working...
                                X