Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LTB: 1990 Lincoln Town Car exhaust manifolds (AKA Lincoln Logs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LTB: 1990 Lincoln Town Car exhaust manifolds (AKA Lincoln Logs)

Really want a pair of nice Lincoln logs to go on my 88 Town Car. Tired of the cast iron shit on there now. Been looking online and every search result for new replacement manifolds for a '90 LTC always comes back with cast iron manifolds like I already have.
    If anyone knows for a pair or a shop where they can be bought anywhere PM me and I will buy them OR trade for the Mustang shorties I already have. I want to just change the manifolds without getting into modifying pipes and converters downstream. I'm located in Newfoundland so I know I will have to pay for shipping, that's not an issue.
    Thanks in advance guys and gals!
    Summer car-> 1988 Lincoln Town Car, triple blue, 335,xxx km. New HO 5.0 in and running. Bought 2006/08/22. June 2017 PotM!
    Winter vehicle-> 1995 Ford F-250 XLT SuperCab 4x4, 284,xxx+km. AKA "Brutus" 460/E4OD/4.10 axles and 12 MPG. Bought 2019/08/14

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Bump.
    Summer car-> 1988 Lincoln Town Car, triple blue, 335,xxx km. New HO 5.0 in and running. Bought 2006/08/22. June 2017 PotM!
    Winter vehicle-> 1995 Ford F-250 XLT SuperCab 4x4, 284,xxx+km. AKA "Brutus" 460/E4OD/4.10 axles and 12 MPG. Bought 2019/08/14

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I found nothing on ebay or chi craigslist.. Sorry.
      Maintaining Grandma's 84 CFI GM for her

Comment

Still buried in snow here lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm looking everywhere myself...seems that you can't get NOS logs, which is what I'd really like to have.

Comment

found a set in my hoard, shipping to canadia gonna be insane

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Lincolnmania ... do you still have the Lincoln Logs ?

Comment

I have a nice set of Lincoln logs if anybody else is interested.
                Just PM me.

Comment

no i sold them to josh........pm mcninetyone, he posted he has a set

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                  1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                  1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                  2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Exhaust manifolds

Originally posted by nfldfordltd View Post
                    Really want a pair of nice Lincoln logs to go on my 88 Town Car. Tired of the cast iron shit on there now. Been looking online and every search result for new replacement manifolds for a '90 LTC always comes back with cast iron manifolds like I already have.
                    If anyone knows for a pair or a shop where they can be bought anywhere PM me and I will buy them OR trade for the Mustang shorties I already have. I want to just change the manifolds without getting into modifying pipes and converters downstream. I'm located in Newfoundland so I know I will have to pay for shipping, that's not an issue.
                    Thanks in advance guys and gals!
                    Depending on the cast # of your originals I might have NOS for you. And I'm in Canada so customs won't be an issue; shipping maybe fr Saskatchewan. Please contact direct: djjsc(at)juno(dot)com

Comment

Originally posted by djjsc View Post
                      Depending on the cast # of your originals I might have NOS for you. And I'm in Canada so customs won't be an issue; shipping maybe fr Saskatchewan. Please contact direct: djjsc(at)juno(dot)com
                      Thanks man, I got a set from Lincolnmania after. Just need to get reunited with the car so I can install them

Comment

Working...
                      X