No announcement yet.

A good lookin' pair of 80's LTD's on Craigslist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, she called back, I have first right of refusal on it, we're going up the week of the 14th (my spring break), there has been little interest and she won't sell it out from underneath me. I may have just bought a car. We're going up with a truck and trailer.
    Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
    New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Very good news! Hope it all works out mang!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
      1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
      1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
      2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
      2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

I might also add if anyone is seriously interested in the 86, I can look at that one and send pictures etc. They are in the same building.
        Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
        New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
          I might also add if anyone is seriously interested in the 86, I can look at that one and send pictures etc. They are in the same building.

I'd look at it anyways.
          2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
          2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
          2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
          1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Sahweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep us posted
              '79 Continental Town Car
              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Yeah good luck andrew.
                ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Any new info on the '81? I'm really hoping these go to a good home ie. a fellow member

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 84GrandMarquis View Post
                    Any new info on the '81? I'm really hoping these go to a good home ie. a fellow member
                    I just bought it More when I get home.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                      2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                      2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                      1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Congrats!! I'm glad it went to a good home, can't wait to hear all about it

sigpic

Comment

Hell yea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Reader's ride thread here: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...291#post717291

Comment

Did you take a look at the red vic? Im sure it was in the same condition.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                              1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                              1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                              2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                              2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
                                Did you take a look at the red vic? Im sure it was in the same condition.
                                We did, after looking at it I offered 3500 on the spot (couldn't foot the 4k) and the owner wanted the 4k or nothing. That car was seriously perfect. No rust, started just as easily, and it has absolutely zero options. It was originally a slicktop but the owner had a vinyl roof installed. It had the clock delete, no granny trim, no hood ornament, etc. After we offered the 3500 cash the woman managing the sales said she was done, the guys son hasn't been very cooperative, and he hasn't done anything and is just now showing up when everything is being liquidated. She wanted to sell it to me for free, but it was 4 or nothing. I'm lucky I was able to talk the 81 down to 2k.

Comment

Working...
                                X