Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

So i just purchased a 2003 Grand Marquis. I love the car but so far i am a bit frusterated with the options of aftermarket exhaust and cold air intake. This was a budget car and wanted it to be a budget build. But the car is beautiful and goes great.

yeah welcome to the club of cool kids , what all are you frustrated with and whats on the car
    sigpicTHE H.I.D MASTER
    87 mercury grand marquis
    88 crown vic lx
    89 mercury colony park ls (sold)
    89 mercury grand marquis (sold)
    00 ford crown vic lx hpp
    03 mercury marauder aka punisher (sold )

Comment

Welcome to the party! PI air intakes is a good option for ya.. Nothing special High Performance is really made for panthers without spending some good coin.. Scrounge the junk yards for the police intake and nothing special is made in exhaust systems except for stainless steel works kits but mostly intended for marauders and very pricey so guys usually go with an assortment of mufflers or no mufflers anyway welcome! Get some pics up! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Howdy! Awesome car

Pete
        Originally posted by gadget73
        For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
        1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
        1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Welcome!!
          '79 Continental Town Car
          '90 Crown Victoria LTD
          '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
          X