Some cars over the years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some cars over the years.

These are all crapy cell phone pics. Will track down some nicer pics of cars.

1977 mark 5 460 sun roof (sold)

1983 lincoln mark 6 stock dual exhaust,sway bars, 11in brakes (still have trying to sell or trade for lincoln town coupe)and 1982 lincoln mark6 351w, c6,edelbrock 4bbl intake and carb, 3in exhaust, accel ignition, sunroof, sway bars, 3.55pos, oil cooler, trans cooler, power steering (farther one back ,black and charcoal) (sold)

some town cars

I'd love to see some better pics of that '77!
    1984 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murphmobile (RIP)
    1985 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murph Deuce (SOLD)
    1978 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, The Crapiece (current project)

Comment

I have not seen an mark 5 with a sunroof I don't think since I sold it. The only reason I sold it was I could never get the carb to run right, until the day I sold it. I tried finding the guy I sold it to but never found him. Those are all the photos on my laptop. I hope I fine some pictures of my old 83 mark 6 with a 351w and c6 I built. I am going to have a photo opp with the 89 town cars,82 mark 6 and the 91 ltd crown vic.

Comment

That 77 is hawt!
        The Fist of Pain
        2007 Mercury Grand Marquis GS

Comment

Beautiful cars.. That 77 though! Just Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow! I'm looking forward to the next set of pics
            '79 Continental Town Car
            '90 Crown Victoria LTD
            '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

1983 lincoln town car (still have trying to sell or trade for lincoln town coupe in same condition with same options) you could own it.

Cars coming up 82 lincoln mark6 351w c6(sold), 89 lincoln town car signature (still have), 89 lincoln town car signature(still have parts car), 89 lincoln town car cartier (still have DD), 88 lincoln town car signature(still have), 91 ford ltd crown vic 351w(still have)
              Last edited by dd345; 03-31-2014, 12:12 PM.

Comment

That '77...
                1984 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murphmobile (RIP)
                1985 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murph Deuce (SOLD)
                1978 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, The Crapiece (current project)

Comment

Found a 3.55 posi with 11in drums from my local pull a part out of a 91 station wagon, Going to put it in my 91 351w ltd crown vic. Also last weekend got the engine and trans out of my 89 town car tonight I am going to tear down the 5.0 and get the heads to the head shop. I have an oil cooler, trans cooler and power steering cooler that I got of the last 351w vic I saw at the yard about 4 years ago, for the town car. Have a set of 90 town car headers for both the 91 ltd and 89 town car. Once I get the 89 town car to the paint shop on June first, going to start on my 83 mark vi. Decided to keep the car. Think I am going to do a cfi to sefi, have done one in the past on my first mark vi. I have a whole 89 town car parts car I am going to get every thing off of. Going to try to get pictures up over the weekend.

Comment

crappy cell phone pics
                    89 town car engine

Lincolns Chilling light blue 89 town car(chosen one) burgundy red 88 town car(have no idea what to do with this car yet?) white 89 town car (parts car) two tone 83 mark VI.

Comment

Found a good deal on a 89 town car parts car. It was more than a parts car but has become into a parts car. Hope to get some work on the 91 ltd crown,got the rear end in and buttoned up, need to finish up tuning the 2150 2bbl, put a set of plugs in, air filter, front brakes, and get it on the alignment lift.

Comment

Got my crown victoria running right finally, going to put up some cats this week and hope it passes Emissions. My chosen town car should be out of the body shop soon I hope.

Comment

Comment

Quite the collection, I'm super jealous!
                            I enjoy my 88 Town Car quite a bit. I'd like to be far enough ahead to add a nice barge someday and have a collection of my own. Oddly enough, I like the 4-door Lincolns better than 2 door examples, but to each their own. I love the 77-78 Continentals and EFI 80's Town cars. Beautiful machinery!
                            Summer car-> 1988 Lincoln Town Car, triple blue, 335,xxx km. New HO 5.0 in and running. Bought 2006/08/22. June 2017 PotM!
                            Winter vehicle-> 1995 Ford F-250 XLT SuperCab 4x4, 284,xxx+km. AKA "Brutus" 460/E4OD/4.10 axles and 12 MPG. Bought 2019/08/14

Originally posted by phayzer5
                            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

'79 Continental Town Car
                              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
                              X