where can i buy the j-mod?

Comment

Originally posted by 2003 marquis View Post
      where can i buy the j-mod?
      It's DIY.

Sent from my '85 Lincolin Town Car
      Using Tapatalk

Comment

you can order the valve body from Silverfox and when you get the new one, send him your old one (core).
        http://www.silverfoxtrans.com/silver...ODE_4R70W.html

Originally posted by http://www.silverfoxtrans.com/silverfoxtrans.com/VB_AODE_4R70W.html
        There is a $75 core charge on 4R70W valve bodies. Should you return your old valve body in usable condition, I will return to you a check for $75. Every unit is custom, and takes about 4-7 days before I ship.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

PM 88grandmarq. He sent me a modded valve body with J-mod. Will be going in my '97 town car. Maybe he can set you up.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
          1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
          1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
          2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
          2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

by the way i bought the upper plenum from professional products and its not a direct fit, it doesnt have an inlet for a fourth vacuum hose. is there another upper plenum that does

Comment

Working...
            X