No announcement yet.

Parting out 1994 Grand Marquis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you want for the upper control arms?
    MIKE

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
      I don't need anything but you may be interested in snipping out the one touch down module for your own projects. It will be a blue or black box just inside the drivers side door panel. These are easy to install onto any ford car with power windows.

damn, I was just in the junkyard Saturday. I shoulda snagged some of those.
      1990 MGM: $50 E7 heads, HO cam, Holley SysteMAX lower intake, HO upper intake with an Explorer TB. LSC ECM. Lincoln logs into stock dual exhaust. K&N drop in air filter. Wide ratio AOD, 2400 converter with a 3.08 one tire fire out back. Car is less slow now. Then there's the '92 Beater. Dual 2.25" exhaust with shiny tips. Rumbles nice. Super slow. Burns oil too.

Comment

Are all 4 mud flaps there? Are they decent? Would be interested in them.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
          I don't need anything but you may be interested in snipping out the one touch down module for your own projects. It will be a blue or black box just inside the drivers side door panel. These are easy to install onto any ford car with power windows.
          Good call, I'll do that. I thought that module had something to do with the keypad but on closer inspection noticed the wiring similarities with the power window switches.

Originally posted by PICKUP6772 View Post
          What would you want for the upper control arms?
          MIKE
          I'm keeping the upper arms for the big brake swap on my Tudor.

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
          Are all 4 mud flaps there? Are they decent? Would be interested in them.
          The rear ones are excellent, I removed them on the weekend. Fronts I'm not sure about. I'll be out there today and will check.
          RyPow
          1987 LTD Crown Victoria LX sedan - The "Sand Box" - 73K, towing package
          1987 LTD Crown Victoria LX Tutone Tudor - '96 Explorer 5.0 + 5spd swap in the works
          1985 Lincoln Town Car Cartier - previously owned by "navguy12" from thelincolnforum.net
          2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited, 102k, daily driver
          2006 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, 115k, winter beats
          1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car, 42k
          2012 F-150 5.0L 4x4, HD payload pkg (towing/hauling)
          2015 Toyota RAV4 XLE AWD (better half's)

Comment

Originally posted by RyPow View Post
            They look even better in person. I believe they are less than a year old. The pass. corner light is especially minty.
            How much for the set with the side markers?

Comment

would you care to pull the power antenna?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              Originally posted by gadget73
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                How much for the set with the side markers?
                I'm thinking around $60 plus shipping for the set. The driver's corner is ok, it's original. Amber stripes are a bit faded but it's not cracked.

Originally posted by sly View Post
                would you care to pull the power antenna?
                Already done It works great. Do you need the dash switch as well, or just the antenna assembly itself?
                Last edited by RyPow; 04-29-2014, 11:11 AM.
                RyPow
                1987 LTD Crown Victoria LX Tutone Tudor - '96 Explorer 5.0 + 5spd swap in the works
                1985 Lincoln Town Car Cartier - previously owned by "navguy12" from thelincolnforum.net

Comment

just the antenna. PM incoming.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                  rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Originally posted by AC75 View Post
                    Wow, it's in nice shape. I was hoping it would have an auto-dimming rear view, I need a replacement for my Town Car. Thought it would have one being an LS with the digi-dash etc. How long you keeping it for?
                    That surprised me as well. Digidash, premium sound, ATC....but no auto-dimming mirror.

I plan on cashing in on the remains by the weekend.
                    RyPow

Comment

If you still have the premium sound radio I really need one.

Comment

hello? Bueller?

Comment

Working...
                        X