LA's Totally Awesome Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LA's Totally Awesome Cleaner

I vaguely remember seeing this advertised on TV awhile back and saw it at the Dollar store a couple days ago so I picked up a bottle for $1. (and it says 'as seen on TV' on the bottle)

I had my doubts because what is 'LA' referring to, Los Angeles? Much to my surprise this stuff works great. You're supposed to dilute it but I used it full strength on my tires, let it sit for a few and then power washed them (at the coin car wash) and they came out really clean. Even got the brake dust out of my wheel covers. Probably a nice degreaser as well.

I'm gonna buy some more, they have refill jugs for $3. Plus it gives me an excuse to go back and also pick up some $1 strawberry bon bons hard candy that I'm addicted to.

The carpet stain and spot remover they sell works great too.
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Yes, it's a good cheap cleaner. Dollar tree almost always has it.
      2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
      2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
      Past Panthers
      1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
      if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

It is a very good product. I remember it when it first hit the market through small businesses. $6.00 a bottle then. They had to add the LA to the name as it conflicted with some other product, then they sold it mostly via the Dollar store. When they first started they were a sponsor on one of the Nascar cars.

Comment

Working...
        X