Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are u asking for them

Comment

LTD-S, 351 and Tudor What more could you ask for... Those wheels make the car look quite spectacular too.

Surprised Phil hasn't said even more about his love for LTD-S'

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
      The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
      It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Oh I've been monitoring this thread closely

His is actually a 302 with a 2.26 rear. But I look forward to the progress. It's pretty rare! I have yet to see another one in person

Originally posted by Bobcat View Post
        LTD-S, 351 and Tudor What more could you ask for... Those wheels make the car look quite spectacular too.

Surprised Phil hasn't said even more about his love for LTD-S'
        -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

I pm'd ya man.

And Phil. I seen one in a junkyard years back. The hood of that car is actually on my car now.
          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Sorry for the delay but when u have been free it's been raining. New rear end with police drums, sway bar off a limo Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1405059104443.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	1275909and 3.55 gears, the exhaust is a bbk h pipe with super 44s Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1405059042629.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	1275908

Comment

Also klm shocks

Comment

Lookin good, can't wait to see more progress on this.

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
                The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
                It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

awesome, yeah keep us updated!
                  -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

2.26 rear? Hmm... that's, what, 2,000 RPM @ 80? (in an AOD-E)

I wouldn't mind owning those...
                    1997 Lincoln Town Car Executive Series - Charlene

Saved from a tragic fate, planned mild restoration. Now with working heat, perfect for the cold winter!

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloRider View Post
                      Hell yea! Single headlights with the fog lights in the grill, no passenger side mirror... dat mean it old right?
                      Love it!
                      This.

The LTD-S has grown on me a TON over the past couple years. For a while, I thought it looked a bit sparse, even "incomplete". But wow, I really want one now. The front end is an example of understated elegance. The back end is classic pre '88 box goodness. The coupe proportions are wonderful too. I really missed those from '88 to '91. Oh, and LTD script tails FTMFW. Definitely like where this build is going.
                      Last edited by Hearsesrock427; 08-03-2014, 08:50 PM. Reason: Cleaned up the format.
                      '89 Grand Marquis "Ebyt", '85 Grand Marquis "Eva", '94 Caprice "Kira"
                      '84 Town Car "Stacy", '79 New Yorker “Anita", '93 Town Car "Kelly"
                      '80 Mark VI "Allie", '94 Grand Marquis coming June, '79 LTD-S "Oksana"

Comment

Working...
                      X