No announcement yet.

Electric Aftermarket Gauges and Wire Gauge Sizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Malibu was twitchy after the 4-core radiator swap. In the summer it would reach 200* and drop down to 170*; then it would go back up again. It would do this for the entire commute. During the summer in traffic it would go up to 220 and after putting it in nuetral, it would drop down to 190*. Winter time was a completely different story with that car. With the radiator blocked, it would be lucky to see 170*. Carb didn't like a cold engine; the good ol' dayz!

I'd be curious to see where the lopo is during the summer. it gets a bit toasty under the hood.

Packman

Comment

my lopo with stock rad and all with AC running and 110F outside sticks right at 212-220 and never gets any hotter. Mechanical fan, thermal clutch in good working order. Have a nice day.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Same, but with an 85 Vic police radiator. I have underdrive pullies too.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
        X