My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320 aka The Benz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tjc78 View Post
    That car wears that color very well. Nice shots!
    Thanks

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
    yeah, but Fuck CPM. Or whatever that says on the wall lol
    I gotta be honest here and I did not realize it said that until I uploaded the pics so I have no idea what it says. You had me laughing good though.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

looks like WS CPM... much be talking about west side college prep math or something.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

New Parts..

Passengers side door lock mechanism, glove box shelf and a mini maglite:

Close up of the glove box shelf:

How the glove box came stock from 2004 and up:

Now all of the goodies added:

Of course the passengers side door lock mechanism was behaving lately so the part will just stand by until it arises again...

I also began wetsanding and buffing out some of the scuff the previous owners left me in the rear bumper. Touch up paint was needed in a couple areas. Will get on it again next time I am free.
        ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Do the ladies like it?
          '79 Continental Town Car
          '90 Crown Victoria LTD
          '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

The "ladies" are not very interested in what you drive unless it tells them what's in your pocket!!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by miamibob View Post
              The "ladies" are not very interested in what you drive unless it tells them what's in your pocket!!

Amen!

Sometimes you do get lucky though... pun intended

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
              1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
              1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
              2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
              2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Yeah, they can be dumb AND cute!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

No idea if the ladies like it. Picked up it for myself to enjoy it and that is what I am doing with it.
                  ~David~

Comment

as it should be.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                    Originally posted by dmccaig
                    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Dam where have I been ? Nice car save I hope you enjoying the new car. Looks good. Does it have hid ?

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Nc clue if the headlights are HID. I will have to look into it.
                        ~David~

Comment

Based on your pictures, yes they are projector HID. My Buick has them, makes the 04 look like a candle and a mirror at night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                          2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                          2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                          Past Panthers
                          1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                          if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOO! My baby's been hit!

Intern at work hit my while he was backing out of the parking spot next to me. Happened Thursday but I only noticed it Friday while I was washing the car in the morning. He still says he did not feel hitting me.

Drives a new jeep wrangler with heavy duty plastic bumper. I showed him how the damage zone was the exact dimensions of his bumper and how he has rub marks on that part of it with my color in it. He accepted that he did it.

Creased the wheel well of the fender just a tiny bit and scraped the paint away, scuffed the fender and dented the fender pretty good by the headlight. Also scuffed and gouged the bumper cover.

I picked up three estimate to be fare to the kid. One was 600, one was 765.39 and the other was 765.95. I will be discussing everything with the kid next time I see him.
                            ~David~

Comment

Well, that sucks. Let's hope the repair is perfect.
                              2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                              2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                              Past Panthers
                              1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                              if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Sucks, but at least you know who dunnit.
                                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
                                X