No announcement yet.

My 2nd Panther- '85 Grand Marquis LS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not much of an update. The cars been very good to me, I have 77k and change on her. A couple of weeks ago the right rear wheel cylinder went bad but other than that it's been a solid vehicle. I just got back a few hours ago from watching one of my close friends soccer game (she's really good, definitely worth the almost 6 hours in the car), so it was a nice chance to see how the car would fare on a road trip. I made a day trip of it, about 300 miles there and back. I'm happy to say the Marquis did pretty well. She was sluggish with the New England hills, and a bit shaky at 75 mph+ speeds but for the most part it was a fine ride.

sigpic

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Marquis QU photo building.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	161.7 KB
ID:	1276565Click image for larger version

Name:	marquis hill photo.JPG
Size:	176.4 KB
ID:	1276566Click image for larger version

Name:	marquis fill other photo.JPG
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	1276567

Sorry the pictures are a bit blurry. I swung by QU and met up with a couple of friends on the way home. The pictures were taken there

Saw this on campus too, I made my friend take my picture next to the thing. He had sent me a photo of the car before but since I was there I had to check it out with my own two eyes. It's a good thing everyone know's how obsessed I am haha, I appreciated that he thought of me when he first saw it. Click image for larger version

Name:	QU marquis.JPG
Size:	205.8 KB
ID:	1276568
      Last edited by 84GrandMarquis; 10-14-2014, 12:05 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X