front license plate bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

front license plate bracket

from an 86 or 87. preferably free to very cheap. i took mine off a few years ago and occasionally get pulled over for it.
    Give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will promptly forget that he once did not know, and proceed to call anyone who asks, a n00b and flame them on the boards for being stupid.

bump. anyone willing to help me out?
    Give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will promptly forget that he once did not know, and proceed to call anyone who asks, a n00b and flame them on the boards for being stupid.

Comment

Sorry, had I known. I throw mine away 5 years ago.

sigpic

I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.
      George Burns

Comment

no spares around here either.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by BigT View Post
          I throw mine away 5 years ago.
          Oops, meant to say threw.

sigpic

I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.
          George Burns

Comment

I'll be removing mine from the '87 soon. Currently I'm in South Carolina.
            1987 Grand Marquis LS two door, trying to get to the 60,000 mile mark.

Comment

still need. let me know what you want for it.

Comment

If you need one for a MGM, my old 82 Merc in the junkyard may still have it. PM me for details

Comment

I have a spare off a '86 Vic. $10 plus postage. I'm neer Chicago.

Comment

pm sent to neums

Comment

agreeing on transaction. i send usps money order to neums when i receive part.

making it known on forum that my word is good.

Comment

Sold and payment received. Good deal!

Comment

Working...
                        X