Crank pulley and water pump pulley.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crank pulley and water pump pulley.

Need help guys, looking for the crank pulley and water pump pulley for a 302, none serpentine, the regular boring flat six rib belt variety or however many ribs they have. Like 1985 and below or whatever. Don't know if it matter or if there was any difference, but the crank pulley needs to be the four bolt, not hte three bolt. Pretty sure the three bolt was for older shit though. Probably also need a radiator fan. If anyone can help let me know. Price is no issue. I am willing to give out back rubs and happy endings as well.

Just kidding. I will pay with real money though.

Edit: If the alternator bracket stuff can be harvested as well, that would be swell.
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

O.K., I thought i WAS PRETTY SMART, BUT ISN'T THE 6 RIB BELT A SERPENTINE BELT? The other type belt is a "V" belt? If you don't find anything closer, I'm in Ct., I have lots of pulleys and alternator brackets, both for the regular and the 100 amp alt. WagonMan (you have to wear a wig and nail polish for the happy ending!)
    89 Colony Park
    90 Colony Park
    70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

Ye, it's a serpentine belt. Just not the crazy serpentine one that goes all over the place. Just the simple 80's stuff.
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

At Ford we always referd to them as poly belts (meaning multible ribs) or V belts (old school). Serpentine systen was refered to when a poly belt was used to run everything on the "Fead" (generic turm for all componets driven by the belt or belts).
        Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

Working...
        X