AOD tranny mount differences by year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AOD tranny mount differences by year?

I've been looking to buy a tranny mount when it comes to doing the swap in my truck, but according to Rockauto there's different ones depending on what year AOD it is. I'm not sure if the difference because of a different cross member or the transmission itself. Anyone know for sure?
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Transmissions are the same. The crossmembers changed a bit from application to application, and year to year.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Ah damn. Also realized I probably shouldn't have asked this here, since it's not really related to what's in here lol.
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X