1986 Country Squire LX 8-pass wagon in OK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 Country Squire LX 8-pass wagon in OK

Due to work uncertainties that have come up with an upcoming contract change, I'm selling my unnecessary items. I've decided that the wagon is redundant to my needs, and am selling it, reluctantly.

1986 Ford Crown Victoria Country Squire LX, 5.0L, AOD, Climate Control with toasty heat and icy-cold air, original AM/FM/cassette Premium Sound. Digital dash computer with clock, mileage readout, fuel economy, and day/date with stopwatch. Roof rack with air spoiler. Power windows, seats, and locks. Tilt, cruise, delay wiper, courtesy lights, cornering lamps. The car is Tan with tan cloth interior. Factory woodgraining is still very much presentable. Seats and carpeting are in great condition, and the car has the original floor mats, too. Headliner and windshield replaced in Oct 2013.

The battery was replaced before I bought the car last October. Tires are 205-75R15 whitewalls with 80% tread. Exhaust is new from the point where the cat was, to the exhaust tip. I am installing a new exhaust "Y"-pipe in the next week or so, so that much more will be new.

I've driven the car about 6,000 miles total. Mileage on the odo shows 74K and change. Car was bought new at Dub Richardson Ford in OKC, and I believe I am the fourth owner. Nice, dry OK car from new. It has a current Oklahoma tag and title in MY name, with no liens.

I'm asking $4,250 for the Ford. I MIGHT consider a pickup trade...MIGHT. Car is garaged nightly, and is located in suburban Oklahoma City. I'm pretty firm on that price. I've seen a total of three of these locally since I bought the car. It is my daily driver. You can find these cheaper, true, but certainly not in this condition and price. PM me here for more info and more pics, thanks!

Located in Oklahoma City, OK.
    1986 Ford Country Squire LX 8-pass wagon 5.0L AOD

Click image for larger version

Name:	ford wagon2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	1275894Click image for larger version

Name:	ford wagon3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	1275895Pics:
    1986 Ford Country Squire LX 8-pass wagon 5.0L AOD