Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well thanks David, lol..

Damn,
    are they just the backing panels or the armrests and all?

I personally need

> Cargo Coils
    > PI swaybars for a BOX
    > Speedometer
    > Rear plastic license plate holder for a 85', preferably white.
    Last edited by Bobcat; 07-09-2014, 03:54 PM.

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
    The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
    It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Got a whole shitload of photos,some of them didn't take, especially for the chrome double intake carb cover dammit! Anyway, here's a google+ album of the ones that took. Possibly more to come, most parts for '91 GM if not explicitly mentioned that it's something else.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/112449...5098303/photos
      Last edited by sxcpotatoes; 07-11-2014, 09:02 PM.
      Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

on the hunt for base model rear bumper for 79-87 Merc. mines got a bit of spotty rust after a run in with a malibu couple years back. also looking for base model wheel and rocker trim
        Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
        Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
        Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

Turbines:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sexcpotatoes/8684346426/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sexcpotatoes/8683230903/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sexcpotatoes/8683231411/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sexcpotatoes/8683232417/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sexcpotatoes/8684349822/

Little bit of clear peel at edges on most, some are pretty bright, some not, like I said, if anybody wants a spare to carry to match their turbines, I'll try to bring over as many fit as there are homes to go to.

The other criss-cross lacey spoke (non hpp) 15" tires and rims are in that google photo album in my previous post. I didn't bother unstacking the whole set, but they have some beginnings of clear coat flake, still look decent though.
          Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
            Oh yeah. I also have a lightning EGR spacer.

sold i will buy that from you dave i need one for my explorer swap.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
            -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
            1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
              Got a whole shitload of photos,some of them didn't take, especially for the chrome double intake carb cover dammit! Anyway, here's a google+ album of the ones that took. Possibly more to come, most parts for '91 GM if not explicitly mentioned that it's something else.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/112449...5098303/photos

If you're coming to Scottfest, I may be interested in both of those cone filters, the wood panel door handle surrounds and the fender arch trim.

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Originally posted by MattsLincoln View Post
                sold i will buy that from you dave i need one for my explorer swap.
                PM'd ya
                ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

The red door panels are spoken for. I also have a passenger front door panel for grand marquis 89 style blue with no door speaker. And this 140 speedometer is from an 88 or 89. White km and orange needles. Will fit in any 89 down vic

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                    The red door panels are spoken for. I also have a passenger front door panel for grand marquis 89 style blue with no door speaker. And this 140 speedometer is from an 88 or 89. White km and orange needles. Will fit in any 89 down vic
                    Hmm... Well I'm defiantly interested in that speedo, why didn't you use it for your box?

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

He has one already

He's like me...I have a spare one lying on my bench as I type. lol
                      ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                        He has one already

He's like me...I have a spare one lying on my bench as I type. lol
                        Well either one of you, I need one for my speedbox!

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobcat View Post
                          Well either one of you, I need one for my speedbox!
                          Holding onto mine Logan.
                          ~David~

Comment

Originally posted by Bobcat View Post
                            Well thanks David, lol..

Damn,
                            are they just the backing panels or the armrests and all?

I personally need

> Cargo Coils
                            > PI swaybars for a BOX
                            > Speedometer
                            > Rear plastic license plate holder for a 85', preferably white.
                            I have a light gray license plate bucket.
                            The Speedo is yours if you want it too. The gear selector collar is intact as well if you can believe it. PM or Facebook, lets talk prices!

Comment

i got a few stuff to bring got a working message center module for box SEFI townies, 2 1992 Crown Victoria Touring Sedan Rear Coil springs in good shape there like new, extra set of 1980-1983 Mark VI dash woodgrain pieces in macaser gold/ebony the rare dash trim from a signature mark vi along with all the matching door control bezels and door inserts for a 4 door towny/mark vi. got a ultra rare box town car jbl cd player, 4 LSC Center caps in great shape, also 1 BBS Center cap, 1 Like new pioneer DEH-15UB Headunit with remote, 1 JBL Amp Bypass harness, 1 LSC Badge, 2 Mark VII Badges, 2 Ford Mach Audio System 6x5 door speakers, 2 Pioneer 6x9 Rear Speakers, 2 Ford Alpine Audio System 6x8 speakers, 1 box town car/mark vi ashtray assembly, 1 box Trans shift linkages assembly, 1 Autodimming mirror, and 1 box ATC Control Unit.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                              -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                              1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

I would be interested in the narrow piece of trim that goes between the climate control and radio, to the right of the column out of a Mark VI Signature that does NOT have the digital dashboard. Tired of looking at holes, and I'm not motivated enough to rip the whole dashboard harness out to change it.
                                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
                                X